IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mlamb (Offline)
  #61 7/23/22 2:33 PM
With the on track theatrics last night, not many talking about this.
How bout a guy going 10th to first and winning. Or a kid’s inaugural ISW race where he sets fast time and finishes 3rd.
22 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Bobv, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, cornerthree, Dirtfan, duel, Eatin Dirt, erich45, fishnman, Ilovedirttrackracing, interpreter66, jdull99, luckybuc97, nedra_bahler_835@com, oppweld, RACrappieman, stp6237, tigerone, wildman92
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #62 7/23/22 2:43 PM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
You mean like Bacon did on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/BradyBacon/statu...C48b_ejIUrAAAA
I wish they all stayed off Twitter, and all social media for that matter.
3 Likes: jdull99, oppweld, skids59
Rhody (Offline)
  #63 7/23/22 3:15 PM
Not a Ballou fan, but watching the replay of the Leary wreck, that wasn't on Ballou. Ballou didn't take away the outside lane, Leary just didn't stay in the outside lane.
15 Likes: Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, duel, erich45, Grocery Guy, jdull99, luckybuc97, mike-chicago, oppweld, progressive22, skids59, sprint38racer, streetglider, TNRustler, yeleyfan76
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #64 7/23/22 3:36 PM
I didn't have a problem with the fans reacting, until someone threw a beer can on the track. Ballou pointed it out after they had refired. If someone deserves to be arrested, it's that person.
12 Likes: captrat, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, duel, Ilovedirttrackracing, interpreter66, jdull99, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld
sp6967 (Offline)
  #65 7/23/22 4:01 PM
I'm not for all the shenanigans, but it was one hell of a night.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, fish, oppweld, reeserx
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #66 7/23/22 6:14 PM
Why are fans wanting someone suspended? That’s pretty silly. You aren’t the ones out there. It will get settled. You got to see an exciting night at the races. Enjoy!
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, Jonr, oppweld
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #67 7/23/22 6:15 PM

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
yeleyfan76 (Offline)
  #68 7/23/22 7:15 PM
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam:
Why are fans wanting someone suspended? That’s pretty silly. You aren’t the ones out there. It will get settled. You got to see an exciting night at the races. Enjoy!
But suspended for tweeting is necessary. Got it. Leary probably would be out 6 weeks with a broken leg if he tried that when Ballou was out of his car. Time for Spridge to step up and be a leader. He is all over docking spots for late to the line and suspending for tweeting. At the very least he should be in front of this and make a statement on usac’s position of attacking a strapped in driver of a parked car. As a Ballou fan I’m pretty sure the masses would be on here wanting a vacation for him.
9 Likes: Chief Wahoo, erich45, ISF, oppweld, PIT CART, progressive22, sprint38racer, stp6237, streetglider
mc/rider (Online)
  #69 7/23/22 7:31 PM
Not sure who the promoter was but he stated (If theres any fighting at my track it better be on the front stretch)

When in doubt Gas It
racefan20 (Offline)
  #70 7/23/22 8:01 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
Not sure who the promoter was but he stated (If theres any fighting at my track it better be on the front stretch)
Earl

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus