IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Plymouth: UMP Modifieds added to WOO Sprint show. 5/13.
5/9/16, 8:57 PM   #21
jswan7s

The cry baby grown men on here amaze me if you don't like a race track or how they Choose to run or promote the facility do yourself and the community of short track racing a favor and stay your negative ass at home and complain about your neighbors. Or get your checkbook out and buy your own track and show us all the perfect race track that is ran perfectly with no upset racers or fans.

5/9/16, 9:35 PM   #22
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
Or Duquoin in March
Runner up.

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
5/9/16, 10:00 PM   #23
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman92 View Post
Runner up.
I won't fault them for that one, the midgets weren't so much at fault like they were at Indy.

I've had plenty of friends back east say the outlaw karts are great out there but in my two times seeing them recently in the Midwest they can't run more than 5 laps without a caution. If I was promoting a race id stay away from them.

As far as Plymouth goes, if you wanna run mods I would have ran the Outlaws and mods and that's it, I'm not anticipating a big turnout in midgets. They seemed to be promoting it as a national series race when it all began but that's def not the case.

If you'd have given mods a heads up from the start they'd have a decent turnout I'd guess although with WoO prepping the track the conditions will be far from optimal.
Last edited by Nate; 5/10/16 at 5:47 AM.

5/10/16, 12:11 AM   #24
Re: Plymouth: UMP Modifieds added to WOO Sprint show. 5/13.
DonMoore10

Looking all over the internet and the Plymouth web site for the midget tire rule??????

I did find this: Pit Pass $40.......

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, tirespinner
5/10/16, 12:48 AM   #25
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
Looking all over the internet and the Plymouth web site for the midget tire rule??????

Isn't it USAC Don?

5/10/16, 8:15 AM   #26
Spi-nex

Quote:

SLS Promotions sets the pit pass price. It's like that at all WoO events that I know of.

2 members like this post: nathans1012, plymouthfan
5/10/16, 8:28 AM   #27
Blueracer123

Quote:

The tire rule is the USAC tire rule for all of their shows. So check out USACs website for their midget rules.

5/10/16, 8:50 AM   #28
cwfan08

Race Count This Year: 17

Even though this isn't a national race I would say the tire rule would probably be the same. I hope the USAC portion gets a solid car count. It would be cool to see some of the Montpelier cars go up and mix it up. As for the mod deal, I get it but your getting more bang for your buck plus they are running them afterwards. I personally like all types of racing, just not "Sprint cars" and the mods put on a good show up there. Those that are going hope you have a blast.

Tk

5/10/16, 9:02 AM   #29
nodramazone20

Never been to Plymouth. Looking for some info on track, parking, facilities etc....Thinking of making the trip Friday night. Any info would be great.

5/10/16, 9:10 AM   #30
plymouthfan

I know that the Mods are running a Bmain in between the WoO and USAC Midgets to give the drivers that are doing double duty time to get ready. Also A Main Mods will run last. Mods only run B Main and A Main

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Plymouth: UMP Modifieds added to WOO Sprint show. 5/13.