IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC vs WOO vs Allstars vs ASCS
2/21/20, 7:16 PM   #41
Re: USAC vs WOO vs Allstars vs ASCS
nodoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoIllSprinter View Post
My internet radar isn’t the strongest but this idea and the explanations and aftermath feels like someone trolling.
If you have a problem with what I wrote and think that is fine but please don't insult me or my integrity by calling me a troll which is the same thing as calling me a liar.

That is not even close to what my character is. in fact to even insinuate this on a MB is really rather sad because people like you would never say it to the persons face and are actually cowards that think the internet is a place where you can insult others without consequence.

I have said Nothing that isn't true. I cant understand why people think because someone is honest in their beliefs and honest in explaining what actually happens in their workplace that they are lying, because someone thinks it cant be true so call them a troll. Well buddy here is a clue -- I AM NOT SMART ENOUGH TO MAKE THAT **** UP!!!!! really Im not that smart.
Last edited by nodoors; 2/21/20 at 7:38 PM.

1 member likes this post: interpreter66
2/21/20, 7:36 PM   #42
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead748 View Post
Exactly. This idea is more F’d up than a football bat.
This is probably the funniest exchange of posts I've EVER seen on IOW!

1 member likes this post: motorhead748
2/21/20, 7:41 PM   #43
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoors View Post
I wont tell you the Exact Company but I will tell you that Most Major Airlines allow this If all Aircraft Maintenance is completed and the Aircraft are ready to fly. Line Maintenance for Aircraft is like a fireman we put fires out (Maintenance During the day) and at Night is when the Inspections and heavier Maintenance takes place. So yes all shifts have down time the companies would rather have the Techs in one place (The Office) so as not to have to look for them if somethin happens. Planes are funny machines, they can break just sitting on the ground, they aren't made to sit they are made to fly with up 3000PSI on all seals. Those seals relax and **** starts leakin. for example, so TV is allowed
Aha.... now I know why I was held up several hours in Salt Lake City airport for maintenance on my way to Perris Oval Nationals a few years ago. Got in my rental car at EXACTLY 5PM, had to drive thru LA friggin' traffic... 3 hrs. to go 75 miles... & I was cheating, going in restricted lanes when traffic came to a dead halt. Found out later it was a $400 fine... whew, thank you Road Gods!

2/21/20, 8:07 PM   #44
nodoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjimk View Post
Aha.... now I know why I was held up several hours in Salt Lake City airport for maintenance on my way to Perris Oval Nationals a few years ago. Got in my rental car at EXACTLY 5PM, had to drive thru LA friggin' traffic... 3 hrs. to go 75 miles... & I was cheating, going in restricted lanes when traffic came to a dead halt. Found out later it was a $400 fine... whew, thank you Road Gods!
You got lucky -- Oh and BTW it wasn't the Road gods it was the Racing Gods looking out for ya LOL

2/21/20, 8:15 PM   #45
revjimk

Quote:
You got lucky -- Oh and BTW it wasn't the Road gods it was the Racing Gods looking out for ya LOL
Nah, first nite I missed everything but the A-Main
I was talking about not getting the $400 fine!
Couldn't help thinking in that traffic "Why would anybody live here?" Immediate reply: "Obviously MILLIONS do"...

2/23/20, 4:19 PM   #46
nodoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjimk View Post
Nah, first nite I missed everything but the A-Main
I was talking about not getting the $400 fine!
Couldn't help thinking in that traffic "Why would anybody live here?" Immediate reply: "Obviously MILLIONS do"...
I live in NW New Jersey In the Mountains, by PA and ant stand this traffic so NO Cali isn't for me

2/23/20, 7:27 PM   #47
revjimk

Quote:
I live in NW New Jersey In the Mountains, by PA and ant stand this traffic so NO Cali isn't for me
I've seen bears on the road up around Milford (is that Jersey or Pa.?) a couple of times.... not the stereotype people have of "The Garden State"

2/25/20, 12:56 AM   #48
texas red

Son, l agree you ain't that smart. You know even less
about race cars than you do about airplanes &
you know very very little about airplanes & their
maintenance.

2/25/20, 7:47 AM   #49
motorhead748

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas red View Post
Son, l agree you ain't that smart. You know even less
about race cars than you do about airplanes &
you know very very little about airplanes & their
maintenance.
Don’t get him all fired up!! You’ll cause him to miss out on some tv.

2/25/20, 6:55 PM   #50
nodoors

Milford is In NJ and Pa Depends on where you are, and yes there are Bears in Both Places

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC vs WOO vs Allstars vs ASCS