IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TNS Returns to Lincoln Park Speedway 6/7!
6/5/12, 6:52 AM   #1
TNS Returns to Lincoln Park Speedway 6/7!
LPS Insider

Thursday Night Sprints returns to Lincoln Park Speedway this Thursday, June 7th!

Forecast says 80 and sunny!

Let's kick off Thursday Night Sprints!

General Admission Just $10.00
Pit Passes $30.00

Pit Gate and Main Gates Open at 4:30
Hot Laps at 6
and
Racing at 7!

6/5/12, 12:55 PM   #2
Re: TNS Returns to Lincoln Park Speedway 6/7!
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Just wonder how many cars will be there for thursday night...since most of the cars were usac boys...now they are heading east for the storm.....

6/5/12, 1:34 PM   #3
ISF

Dam, you guys are lucky over there in that part of the country to have a sprinter only show on a Thursday evening!

Heck, over here in The Land O' Lincoln & crooked politicians you can't even find a mud taxi race on a weeknight, let alone one without support classes!

Hope you guys and gals support this deal so it becomes a Summer racing mainstay! It's way too far for us to get over there but if it wasn't we'd be there every week if possible.
Last edited by ISF; 6/7/12 at 1:40 PM.

2 members like this post: billwill, Dannypollock24
6/5/12, 8:09 PM   #4
cshuman

Anyone have a open seat??

2 members like this post: Dannypollock24, Motormasher
6/6/12, 7:19 AM   #5
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

There are still a bunch of good sprint cars left here in Indiana not all of them are out east. Just to name a few T-Mez, Weir, Short, McIntyre, Cottle, Cummins, Bland Jr., Elson, Sciscoe, Hupp, Boespflug, Jackson, Shuman, Christian, Grant, Burton, Beauchamp, Kinser, Puterbaugh, Barrow, Briscoe, Gains, The Cunninghams, Babcock, Goodnight, Hotlsclaw, Parker, The Fitspatricks & many more...I'm pretty sure were going to get a good field of cars for thursdays show. Now if some of these drivers would like to tell us there coming that would be great

4 members like this post: Dannypollock24, HARFprez, jim goerge, Motormasher
6/6/12, 9:58 AM   #6
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

...maybe even better racing with the "always win" guys out east. Hope i can make it this Thursday night. Once again, hats off to the Spiker gang for the gas money last week to the teams who tried, what goes around comes around. Hope we can fill the stands and the pits this week, bob

6/6/12, 3:01 PM   #7
LPS Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARFprez View Post
...maybe even better racing with the "always win" guys out east. Hope i can make it this Thursday night. Once again, hats off to the Spiker gang for the gas money last week to the teams who tried, what goes around comes around. Hope we can fill the stands and the pits this week, bob

Thanks, Bob! We are looking forward to Thursday Night being the start of TNS that last Thursday should have been!

80 and sunny tomorrow! Perfect night to see some incredible Sprint Car Action!

Next Thursday-Midget Week!

USAC Midgets
Sprints
and
UMP Modifieds!

1 member likes this post: Dannypollock24
6/6/12, 5:22 PM   #8
SamSr32

This is a great idea and come out and support the Sprint Car only show. Chase is on the Eastern USAC Thunder Tour, but I will definitely be at Putnamville for a great evening of Sprint Car Racing.

6/6/12, 11:14 PM   #9
mscs20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSr1 View Post
This is a great idea and come out and support the Sprint Car only show. Chase is on the Eastern USAC Thunder Tour, but I will definitely be at Putnamville for a great evening of Sprint Car Racing.
I'll be there Sam, I hope you can come by and say hi.

Steve

6/6/12, 11:16 PM   #10
foytfan

Just read twitter cottle will be there Thursday.

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TNS Returns to Lincoln Park Speedway 6/7!