IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather???????
2/27/09, 5:21 PM   #211
Re: Weather???????
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
When you said "high teens", I thought you were talking about some high school kids smokin pot.:O:
Seadog,

Well besides that, the temperature is suppose to drop to around 18 degrees by Sunday night. I better check my posts from now on to be sure that I am politically correct.:O::kookoo:doh:

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

3/1/09, 1:51 PM   #212
Tim Watson

We had a couple inches of snow last Thursday but we also had some ice. I seen rain turn to sleet then to ice then to snow all in a matter of about 30 minutes. The kids have 4 basketballs that have been stuck in the hoop for 3 days cause the net is still frozen solid. :help:

3/10/09, 5:03 AM   #213
Jerry Spencer

Looks like another rough day as far as the weather is concerend, we had an inch and a half Mon. with twice that heading this way today. Be safe.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

3/10/09, 6:20 AM   #214
dirtywhiteboy

I have had 6 inches of rain in the last 48 hours. Poor sump pumps are going to burn up.

3/10/09, 12:46 PM   #215
AlkyMadness

In Graham, NC it was 81 yesterday. Kind of windy, but not bad because the pollen hasn't taken off yet. One week earlier, we had six inches of snow.

Supposed to drop back to highs in the 50's by the weekend with 50/50 chance of rain. This weekend's racing activity could be in trouble.

Looking at the national map, the Indy area has quite a bit of red around it today. Probably that nasty looking batch of storms that was going thru KC last night.

3/11/09, 7:53 PM   #216
Rpracing1

Winter again.....................

3/29/09, 11:02 AM   #217
Tim Watson

Just when all the snow in our yard had melted and the calendar says it's suppose to be spring the temps here in Wisconsin haven't really cracked into the 50's yet and to top it all off we got about 3" of snow last night and it's still coming down lightly. :action-smiley-049:

3/29/09, 11:29 AM   #218
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Not sure exactly where Tim lives, but we're in the same boat as Tim here in Springfield IL and are way south of him. Snow-covered flowers, you got to love it. Can't wait for Spring.

Frank Daigh

3/29/09, 12:19 PM   #219
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan View Post
Not sure exactly where Tim lives, but we're in the same boat as Tim here in Springfield IL and are way south of him. Snow-covered flowers, you got to love it. Can't wait for Spring.

Frank Daigh
Frank, i live in Plymouth which is in between Green Bay and Milwaukee. I'm about 50 miles south of Green Bay and 50 miles north of Milwaukee. I'm not liking this either. A big bladed orange snow plow is not what i want to see as April approaches. It also looks pretty ugly here for the next week or so.

3/29/09, 1:55 PM   #220
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Tim, do you suppose you could organize a snowplow race?

Frank Daigh

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather???????