IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mjbps3 (Offline)
  #1 5/2/19 8:46 PM
Any drivers that would be interested In running Mini Sprints Saturday nights at 35 Raceway Park in Frankfort Ohio let me know. We need at least a 6 car count to run and we are 1 of the 6. Let's get Mini Sprint Racing in Ohio again!
4 Likes: Barr, ROSCO, the visitor, tirespinner
cbhhms17439 (Offline)
  #2 5/3/19 3:05 PM
im in cant be there every night but most of the season ideal size track
2 Likes: mjbps3, tirespinner
mjbps3 (Offline)
  #3 5/3/19 5:32 PM
That sounds good. We will also be donating some money towards the purse and possibly towards a hard charger award. Spread the word!
stif racing (Offline)
  #4 5/3/19 9:34 PM
They were contacted by several people when it was announced that Waynesfield wasn't opening in hopes they would pick them up and they said didn't want anything to do with mini sprints running there.
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #5 5/4/19 12:10 AM
That's a definite shame! I still remember racing up front at the old Mini-Sprint World Nationals at the old 35 Raceway back in the Mid 90s! Full fields of 1200s, upright 600s, & 250 Micros, too! B-Mains in all classes!
mjbps3 (Offline)
  #6 5/4/19 4:25 PM
That's funny my landlord owns the track (35 Raceway) and he had no idea Waynesfield wasn't running period.
ndr7r (Offline)
  #7 5/4/19 11:20 PM
Tony was aware of no mini sprints at waynesfield. I know other people contacted him as well.
mjbps3 (Offline)
  #8 5/5/19 10:28 AM
Looking for interested people in running at 35. If you aren't interested that's fine.
Barr (Offline)
  #9 5/5/19 10:55 AM
We are interested, cant run every week. If he will give us six or seven shows or even more guaranteed on his schedule. That we can plan for. So we can see it in writing! Not gonna tow 2 hrs to hear them say we cant run because we dont have enough cars. You have 18+ cars without a place to race at the moment.
mjbps3 (Offline)
  #10 5/5/19 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Barr:
We are interested, cant run every week. If he will give us six or seven shows or even more guaranteed on his schedule. That we can plan for. So we can see it in writing! Not gonna tow 2 hrs to hear them say we cant run because we dont have enough cars. You have 18+ cars without a place to race at the moment.
okay we will see what we can get going. Here's my email contact info minisprint22@gmail.com