IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ok,here it is.
8/18/17, 8:40 PM   #21
david mitchell
Banned

Since most dirt miles are like pavement,dirt cars i argue win a lot on pavement.😂😂😂

1 member likes this post: Baylands
8/18/17, 9:12 PM   #22
Re: Ok,here it is.
Baylands

Great races this weekend
Last edited by Baylands; 8/18/17 at 9:38 PM. Reason: Info

1 member likes this post: Pat O'Connor Fan
8/19/17, 1:33 AM   #23
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by david mitchell View Post
Baylands,this is good stuff.revjniks not so much.i think tevjinks is one of the many who have been brainwashed by the liberal media😜Into believing dirt racing is the only thing that exists.i think tevjinks sounds better.😃😃😃
Thats one of the funniest things I've seen all day! The "liberal media" doesn't give a rats ass about dirt vs. pavement, in fact doesn't even know what sprint cars are...
My opinion comes from personal experience, used to watch dirt coupe races in early 60s, moved up North in 1966, went to 2 pavement races, lost all interest for 40 years. Went to my first dirt sprint car race 7 years ago, instantly hooked!

1 member likes this post: Pat O'Connor Fan
8/19/17, 8:14 AM   #24
david mitchell
Banned

Revjmk,why are you up so late.i was using liberal media as a comedic comparison.not literally.my sarcasm is sometimes very subtle.are you at springfield.we need to meet at smackdown.🤣

8/19/17, 10:03 AM   #25
sprintracer82

Has anyone ever seen the results of a dirt open wheel car crashing on pavement? I have... 7 days later we laid my step father to rest. Modern dirt chassis's have no business running on pavement. And as for wanting to build spec cars so they can run both surfaces, might as well just shut the series down. It's not because of having to have two cars, there is just not as much interest in pavement right now.

Nick Landon

8/19/17, 1:21 PM   #26
Baylands

Great races coming up next week

3 members like this post: fish, Jonr, Pat O'Connor Fan
8/19/17, 1:33 PM   #27
Baylands

Great races this weekend

3 members like this post: chrismattlin, JordanBlanton, PIT CART
8/19/17, 1:55 PM   #28
fish

Quote:
Baylands,this is good stuff.revjniks not so much.i think tevjinks is one of the many who have been brainwashed by the liberal media��Into believing dirt racing is the only thing that exists.i think tevjinks sounds better.������
Not funny. Learn to put a space between sentences and commas. The first word of your sentence should be capitalized. If you're going to constantly post, it's easy to learn! And, please keep ******** off this board, even if it's a (dumb) joke.
Last edited by fish; 8/19/17 at 2:41 PM.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, The Old Coyote
8/19/17, 3:27 PM   #29
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylands View Post
I'm happy you found dirt sprint car racing several years ago. It is great.

BTW, Thank you! You just gave a perfect example of what's wrong with Social Media, and in particular race forums. You added a "pavement sucks" comment without any other supporting input where people that are genuinely interested in asphalt racing were having a nice discussion. As it turns out, your entire experience at an asphalt race, probably not even sprint car, was 2 races, 40 years ago. Maybe you aren't the best person to interject in this topic.
Sorry, didn't mean to insult, diss or annoy any pavement fans. Everybody has their own taste, I was just expressing my personal feelings. & You're right, the cars i watched on pavement were Modifieds

1 member likes this post: Baylands
8/19/17, 3:30 PM   #30
revjimk

Quote:
Revjmk,why are you up so late.i was using liberal media as a comedic comparison.not literally.my sarcasm is sometimes very subtle.are you at springfield.we need to meet at smackdown.��
I was wondering about that... hard to detect sarcasm on Internet without facial expression or tone of voice
& yea, I'm a night owl, but many miles away from Indiana, I try to get there for a few races each year (or are you talking about illinois?)
Last edited by revjimk; 8/19/17 at 3:35 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ok,here it is.