IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > KitKat: The woman bringing the videos to you......
3/2/12, 2:32 PM   #1
KitKat: The woman bringing the videos to you......
KOP

She would be to modest to speak of herself but I will tell everyone a little bit about her.

KitKat is a woman from England who has been in the states for several years now. She saw her first open wheel race ever in early 2010. It was a WoO race in Oklahoma. After going to a few more races and understanding what the sport is all about, KitKat took to open wheel racing like a duck does to water.

Last year, she had the very unfortunate luck of being beset by some physical issues. They may be with her from this point forward. With prayer, maybe some day she will win her battle.

Until then, please know that she puts her videos out for everyone to see so that she can share her new found passion with the rest of us. She is a self taught video maker on her computer. The kind words she has received by all of you has made her feel welcomed to our racing family. So, if you see something you like, please continue to let her know as it puts a smile on her face and it allows her to feel welcomed to be in our racing family.

John Lemon
Tulsa, Oklahoma

3/2/12, 3:12 PM   #2
Re: KitKat: The woman bringing the videos to you..
JarrettFarms73

Thanks for the insight KOP. Prayers to the Father for our sister in racing , Kit Kat sent!! My dad is a cancer survivor so there's always hope. Best wishes Kit Kat and thanks again for the great video work.

1 member likes this post: UpOnDaCushion
3/2/12, 4:36 PM   #3
KitKat

Thank you very much John for everything! Without you editiing the video's and your suggestion to share them on the message boards, also with some of your wild ideas once you have a song in your head, I just go with the flow with some of them.
Thank you very much Jarrett for the prayers and yes there is always hope
See you at the Races!!

Oh and it was John that introduced me to the Sprints, thank you!

1 member likes this post: apexonephoto
3/2/12, 7:16 PM   #4
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

I'm not on here as much as I used to be, so I haven't got a chance to watch your videos. But as a frequent "picture of the day" contributer, I appreciate your effort as I am sure many others do.

You will be in my prayers.

James

2 members like this post: KitKat, KOP
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > KitKat: The woman bringing the videos to you......