IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 4 Crown PPV
9/10/12, 4:55 PM   #1
4 Crown PPV
ISF

We are curious to know if there will be a live internet PPV for sale from Eldora Speedway of the USAC 4 Crown Nationals?

Eldora offered the World Hundred on live PPV and everyone I've talked to that purchased it said it was well worth the cost.

1 member likes this post: speed bump
9/10/12, 6:46 PM   #2
Re: 4 Crown PPV
eagleyephotos

The World race was put on by Dirt on Dirt

9/10/12, 6:58 PM   #3
beliles66

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleyephotos View Post
Are you sure? I paid for it through Eldora's website and watched it through their site as well. You could be right but dirt on dirt put on the cedar lake late model race, which I bought, but I think Eldora put on the World 100 PPV.
And also, I don't know if it would be worth it for Eldora to put the 4 crown on PPV financially. I don't know anything about how much it costs but I do know that there are a lot more people that bought the world 100 PPV than would buy the 4 crown. It's a shame but just a fact

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by beliles66; 9/10/12 at 7:02 PM.

9/10/12, 7:24 PM   #4
MWestfallfan54

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleyephotos View Post
No it was not. Dirt on Dirt just helped out to make sure things ran smoothly.

9/10/12, 7:29 PM   #5
ISF

I believe it was presented by Eldora, not D on D.

You're probably right beliles66. Although, I would venture a guess that the demand for the 4-Crown would be approximately equal to, or greater than, what the demand for the USAC/CRA shows at Perris is and all of them have been available on PPV this season.

9/10/12, 7:50 PM   #6
beliles66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISF View Post
I believe it was presented by Eldora, not D on D.

You're probably right beliles66. Although, I would venture a guess that the demand for the 4-Crown would be approximately equal to, or greater than, what the demand for the USAC/CRA shows at Perris is and all of them have been available on PPV this season.
Good point

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 4 Crown PPV