IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Montpelier Speedway Schedule Featuring Midgets & Sprints
1/21/17, 10:51 AM   #1
Montpelier Speedway Schedule Featuring Midgets & Sprints
BrianBSU23

The Montpelier Motor Speedway released their tentative 2017 schedule this morning. The schedule will feature 12 Montpelier Motor Speedway Midget Dates along with the opening date of Indiana Midget Week on Tuesday, June 6th. The USAC Amsoil Sprint Cars will compete on April 22 followed by the MSCS Sprints on May 2. The always popular BOSS Sprints will make their annual appearance on September 9th. The NRA Sprint Invaders and Great Lake Super Sprints will make 2 appearances with winged sprint cars at MMS on June 17 and July 29. You can find our full schedule at: www.MontpelierMotorSpeedway.com

Montpelier Motor Speedway Midget Series
April 1
April 15
May 13
May 27
June 24
July 15
July 22
August 12
August 19
September 2
September 16
September 30

USAC National Midgets
June 6, Tuesday

Non-Wing Sprint Cars
April 22 - USAC Amsoil Sprint Cars
May 2 - MSCS - $2000 To Win
June 6 (with Indiana Midget Week)
September 9 - BOSS

Winged Sprint Cars
June 17 - NRA VS GLSS
July 29 - NRA VS GLSS

1/24/17, 12:44 PM   #2
Racer1039

Id love to see something like an "Open Wheel Night" at Montpelier. Run your midget series, bring a sprint car series and the TQ's. Maybe even modifieds. Sounds like a great night of racing to me!

2 members like this post: jjones752, tirespinner
1/24/17, 12:54 PM   #3
hoosier race fan

They seem to be headed in that direction. All special classes are sprints or midgets. It reminds me of Gas City around 2006 when they stopped scheduling specials for classes other than sprints and midgets.

Kokomo has dropped their weekly stock car classes. Just some occasional shows for Modifieds and hornets, and the klash in October. It will be interesting to see how much of an effect that has.

1/24/17, 1:19 PM   #4
treecitytornado

Brian, I sent an email through the website yesterday hoping you could add a printable version of this year's schedule when you get a chance. Hoping to run with you a few times this season. Thanks!

1/24/17, 3:55 PM   #5
Re: Montpelier Speedway Schedule Featuring Midgets & Sprints
BrianBSU23

Corey - sent you a PM

JT PM your email and I will send you a copy to print.

Thanks!

1/24/17, 7:37 PM   #6
sjracer26

Race Count Last Year: 18

Hey great schedule. Any chance there would be an opportunity to run the racesaver sprints at Montpelier? I think it's a great track that could produce some good racing with the racesavers. Plus it would help grow the series in Indiana.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Montpelier Speedway Schedule Featuring Midgets & Sprints