IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tyler Walker being, well, Tyler Walker
7/7/12, 8:17 AM   #11
Re: Tyler Walker being, well, Tyler Walker
SteveD

Cocka-doodle-doo-doo....Where is the money he stole from his barber??
Last edited by SteveD; 7/8/12 at 8:27 AM.

2 members like this post: fasster23, Hanna23
7/7/12, 9:00 AM   #12
stoney

I think tyler need`s some more DOPE !

2 members like this post: mowerman, Outlaw45
7/7/12, 9:11 AM   #13
backitin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
I think tyler need`s some more DOPE !
Boy, seems like he was fired up dont it ? Either he was, or keep that up and everybody will be thinking he is.

7/7/12, 9:43 AM   #14
Chubs Peterson

THat is a sad video on so many fronts. Ridiculous security work, ridiculous actions by the team and maybe the last we will see of a very talented race car driver who cant seem to keep him humm humm nose clean.

1 member likes this post: interpreter66
7/7/12, 10:03 AM   #15
c47

both security guards were fired yesterday. tyler and team got last night off. last i checked, they will be at port royal tonight.
the team was having a horrible night and the call made after tyler avoided running over the 747 was BS. yeah, he flipped out but i understand why....and i have done it myself a few times. adrenalin gets flowing and you just blow up.
this isnt chess we play here and sometimes it gets very emotional.

2 members like this post: SC90, SprintRacer4
7/7/12, 10:40 AM   #16
backitin

Quote:
Originally Posted by c47 View Post
both security guards were fired yesterday. tyler and team got last night off. last i checked, they will be at port royal tonight.
the team was having a horrible night and the call made after tyler avoided running over the 747 was BS. yeah, he flipped out but i understand why....and i have done it myself a few times. adrenalin gets flowing and you just blow up.
this isnt chess we play here and sometimes it gets very emotional.
That being said you still have to check your emotions,coming from most recently racing speedway where crashes are pretty common, sometimes with the same guy more than once in a heat race there would be no racing just fights. Your also the spokesman for your team and sponsors. I guess what I'm saying is it's up to yourself to know when you look like a out of control punk. Emotional is one thing, flipping out is another. A perfect clip to show your kids on how not to act.

4 members like this post: Danny Burton, dirtball, duggerdirt44, Hanna23
7/7/12, 11:15 AM   #17
PIT CART

If the security people would let them load up and they probaly would have. JMO

Posted via Mobile Device

6 members like this post: Dalton Dietrich, Jonr, JYELEY, MWestfallfan54, sprintgal, TBONE
7/8/12, 12:11 AM   #18
TBONE

And Tyler picks up the win tonite ...Classic!!!...bet that gets the keyboard commanders all ruffled up...

Posted via Mobile Device

7/8/12, 3:39 PM   #19
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

I don't get to the grove much on Fridays more a supporter of the Saturday Series, but there have been reports of poor security actions there (Fridays) for a couple years. Sad to see this get so out of hand.

7/8/12, 4:43 PM   #20
YellowLab

Tyler drove for us one time a couple years ago in California on asphalt and was the fastest car on the track. Personable, respectful, and genuinly nice guy if you haven't met him. This was not his best moment, and the kids should not be exposed to the language, but the frustration of the circumstances were great. He is a personality we need in the sport. He drives fast and clean. I would rather have him at my track than not.

1 member likes this post: zeromotorsports
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tyler Walker being, well, Tyler Walker