IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Winchester usac silver crown test pics
5/2/21, 9:52 PM   #1
Winchester usac silver crown test pics
Pavement Dave

https://www.facebook.com/PavementPoundrs
https://www.facebook.com/PavementPou...9679240068107/
Last edited by Pavement Dave; 5/2/21 at 9:53 PM.

5/3/21, 11:22 AM   #2
flagboy55

How cool was it that Hank Lower was shaking the car down for the 81 team. At Kokomo the other night I was getting scolded by my friend Oppweld because I have chosen not to attend the event. I’ve been to the Iconic Winchester Speedway many times and sure am glad that USAC is returning. I’m going to open myself up to be scolded by the rest of you, but I think it’s important to give my reasoning for the omission. Too long of a day for 20 cars. If you look at the schedule, on track starts at 11 and the race is scheduled to start at 3:30. I know some will say but there’s vintage cars too. I appreciate the heck out of the history of our sport and the cars that raced then. I’m lucky enough to have a friend that restores vintage cars and I marvel at them every time I see them, but I don’t care to drive 3 hours to see them. So I’ll be tuned into Flo at feature time unless you guy’s change my mind

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Winchester usac silver crown test pics