IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 3 Wide Networks
2/9/12, 11:59 PM   #1
3 Wide Networks
3WideLife

Thanks to everyone that watched our live broadcast from Ocala. The response has been overwhelmingly positive and we hope to build on the momentum the rest of the weekend and the remainder of the year. It is such a pleasure to be able to go into a race track, with such incredible racing and make it available to everyone. By watching this race tonight, you helped support the sport that we all love and hope to grow. We are also aware that we we were hacked and pirated, and as a result some people were unable to purchase the stream this evening. We are already active in handling the hacking and pirating issue and have moved to an entirely different server to avoid anyone that continues to steal from us. (People who steal this product are basically saying that they dont care about our sport, because when they steal, we cannot afford to do this anymore.) We are also aware of anyone that attempted to log on, and was not able to (best web browser to use is firefox or google crome). Our systems keep good records and anyone that had an problem, feel free to let us know. Anyone that purchased a 3 day pass or the Thursday night only pass, will be able to view the on-demand videos for free as soon as they are available. Don't forget we have two more nights of racing and it only gets more intense as the weekend goes on. The product will only improve each night, so spread the word, and support USAC Sprint Car racing. We all know it is the best from of motorsports in the world.

2/10/12, 12:28 AM   #2
Re: 3 Wide Networks
donwilshe

I watched and enjoyed the Ocala race on 3 wide. Suellen Wilshe

2/10/12, 9:19 AM   #3
Sawdust101

Watched it all on 3-Wide-Life with no problems. Glad the production team gave this chance for us to watch the races this week-end. Thanks and keep up the good work!

2/10/12, 9:56 AM   #4
LittleReject

Sure, there were a few production problems but I'm sure those will get worked out as your crew continues to work together and gel. I'm not disappointed in purchasing the 3-day pass at all!

1 member likes this post: duel
2/10/12, 11:24 AM   #5
Scott Daloisio

Enjoyed it very much and look forward to seeing the show again tonight. Thank you very much.

2/10/12, 11:59 AM   #6
Russell Ficklin

Enjoyed your broadcast from start to finish...looking forward to the next 2 nights...the 3 night pass was well worth the money...thank you so much!

2/10/12, 12:32 PM   #7
Fred Zirzow

Race Count This Year: 65
Race Count Last Year: 49

Everything worked great for me. Thank You for bring the Action home to me.

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, SETracing
2/10/12, 2:24 PM   #8
jadirtguy

I bought Thursday only coverage, but missed hot laps and time trials do to being unable to access the broadcast on the 3Wide or USAC websites. I finally got lucky finding the alterante link that was posted by "Shasa" in this forum. I'd like to purchase coverage for tonight, but am a little gun-shy...especially with iffy weather possible. What is the policy to subscribers in the event the race doesn't run?

1 member likes this post:
2/10/12, 6:15 PM   #9
DICNJAN

This is the 2nd nite in a row , can not get on guess it will be my last time with them ,,live and learn

2/10/12, 6:48 PM   #10
Colin Casserley

Is it only available as a live feed? or is it available on a repeat or on demand basis?

I only ask as I am based in England, and we are 5 hours ahead, so feature event kicking off at 22:00 local would be 3.00am for me!

1 member likes this post: Stephen Cording
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 3 Wide Networks