Open Seats/Drivers...
*KOMotorsports #5P
*Logan Seavey
*TMez

Who's Next???
2 Likes: Grocery Guy, oppweld
MilfordSprintFan (Offline)
  #2 12/4/23 5:28 PM
TMez said on his YouTube channel last week he’ll be driving for Kyle Simon next year when he races non-wing.

Shawn Sell
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, DirtTrackTherapy16J, flagboy55, Hubie48, luckybuc97, WinglessLovers
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 12/4/23 7:06 PM
Chance Crum is a welcome addition. Not sure what his schedule will be but I look foward to seeing him run a lot of NW sprints.

Charles Nungester
7 Likes: captrat, DirtTrackTherapy16J, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, oppweld, TNRustler
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #4 12/4/23 9:20 PM
Charles did you go to the Stag/Fish Fry? What's your thoughts on Bacon/Team Hoffman? I know your close to the family and racing team of the Hoffman's...I'm speculating he goes Wing full time, as much success as he has when he does run a Wing...but that's just my thoughts, no facts supporting that whatsoever.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 12/4/23 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J:
Charles did you go to the Stag/Fish Fry? What's your thoughts on Bacon/Team Hoffman? I know your close to the family and racing team of the Hoffman's...I'm speculating he goes Wing full time, as much success as he has when he does run a Wing...but that's just my thoughts, no facts supporting that whatsoever.

Far as I know the drive for five is still alive USAC with BBR/Dynamics Inc.

Also has the 21H for select races both Winged and Midget.

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, Grocery Guy, jdull99, jonboat15
  #6 12/4/23 10:21 PM
That would be good for the sport and everyone involved on that team. Hopefully my speculation is wrong. Thanks for your thoughts Charles.
mc/rider (Online)
  #7 12/5/23 1:06 AM
Seavey/3r ?

When in doubt Gas It
4 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, luckybuc97, racenut69, tirespinner
Speedmax3 (Offline)
  #8 12/5/23 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
Seavey/3r ?
Look for Seavey and Abacus Racing to make an announcement soon.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtTrackTherapy16J, flagboy55, jonboat15, mc/rider, oppweld, tirespinner
  #9 12/5/23 2:09 PM
Originally Posted by Speedmax3:
Look for Seavey and Abacus Racing to make an announcement soon.
I've been telling my brother that I look for Abacus Racing to build him a Sprint Car...they won the Midget Championship hands down, they were in on his Silver Crown Championship, I feel they will build him a Sprint Car. Logan is really comfortable and happy with that team. Again no facts supporting this, just my thoughts and opinions.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Eatin Dirt, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, mc/rider, oppweld
oppweld (Offline)
  #10 12/5/23 2:28 PM
I hope Seavey gets a great ride. I'd like to see a season long race to the triple crown between him and Justin.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtTrackTherapy16J, dirtybob29, flagboy55, jonboat15, mc/rider, PIT CART