IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chandler (IN) Raceway & Reno Fontana - NEWS.....
7/14/23, 5:00 PM   #1
Chandler (IN) Raceway & Reno Fontana - NEWS.....
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Chandler Raceway (A.K.A. Movieland)
Chandler, Indiana

Reno Fontana ----- Via his Facebook page.

CHANDLER RACEWAY MAJOR UPDATE!!!

This past Wednesday, there was a court hearing in Boonville in the case related to the Breach of Contract lawsuit I filed as Plaintiff on August 6, 2021, in regards to protecting my interest in the Chandler Raceway from Mark Saint Juste.

On Wednesday, there were two significant developments towards the reopening of the track next year.

(1)...as can be seen in the attached document, Mr Juste's lie and charade over the last 3 1/2 years as "owner" of the Chandler Raceway is coming to an end. The court has ordered the Chandler Raceway be auctioned off again at Sheriff’s Sale. This will formally remove Juste from the property, and will also extinguish any loans against the property Juste may have taken out during the time of his illegal possession of the track through ******** conversion.

(2)...what you can't see here but will be reflected in the court transcript, is that I had my new lender appear telephonically at the hearing with me confirming to the court and defense counsel that he is prepared to give me immediate financing upon confirmation by escrow of clear title to the track. My lenders proof of funds from his financial institution was also shared with the appropriate parties to confirm his ability to monetarily perform as stated to the court.

So, what's next you ask? There are still settlement negotiations to be had, depositions to be taken of Juste and the other Defendants in my case, and possibly more strategizing and legal maneuvering if that becomes necessary in bringing my case to a conclusion, and finally having the track back under my full control and ownership.

There is still work to be done, but Juste is on his way out, and I have the funding in place to walk back in.

All Glory to God for giving me the strength to persevere and keep writing legal papers at 2, 3, & 4 o'clock in the morning for a couple hundred days during the course of this lawsuit, and then having to get up at 6:30 a.m. and put in a full day's work.

I'm really tired, and more than once I've wanted to quit, but quitting never felt right. Now, victory is at hand. Jesus will stand with you in your storm, if you just have faith the size of a mustard seed.

Have a Blessed weekend friends. And enemies, too. Soon it will be time to bury the hatchet...and all of us get down to business of racing... 🏁 🏁 🏁

PS--the full 11 page court order can be found in the case docket for those who want to be fully informed.

7/14/23, 5:26 PM   #2
Re: Chandler (IN) Raceway & Reno Fontana - NEWS.....
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

He’s a 3 card Monte professional, but not a quitter. I won’t be holding my breath and those that bought a golden ticket shouldn’t be either.

7/14/23, 5:26 PM   #3
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

zzzzzzzz

1 member likes this post: OnTheHammer
7/14/23, 9:09 PM   #4
Jerry Shaw

I have to give Reno Fontana his due for one thing; he doesn't give up easily. And that is probably an understatement.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, nathans1012
7/20/23, 12:16 PM   #5
Roscoe Ray

Reno was court ordered to pay lawyer fees/sanctions in the amount of $5,000. This was ordered on July 7th, in the judges statement Reno has still not provided any evidence to support his claim.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chandler (IN) Raceway & Reno Fontana - NEWS.....