IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > need ideas and opinions!!
12/30/11, 11:59 PM   #1
need ideas and opinions!!
charger44

hi, my name is J.D. i am going to run the 1/5 mile go-kart track at waynesfield in 2012! right now i am in the planning stages of a schedule and classes to run, plan is to run go-karts , non-wing micro sprints and non wing 600 mini-sprints!! what i need from you guys is what you would like to see from us as new promoter of the track , it was closed last year and we have a lot of work to do ..... but like the big track we are going to be a non-wing track also ...... please send all comments and ideas to lazerhot44@hotmail.com also plans are to run on sunday mid -afternoon start time......... again all ideas and information is greatly appreciated !!!! thanks!

1/3/12, 4:55 PM   #2
Re: need ideas and opinions!!
minisprinter

Run non wing 1000's. Probably will attract more cars. JMO

Sounds like a cool deal though.

1/3/12, 5:29 PM   #3
D.L. 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by minisprinter View Post
Run non wing 1000's. Probably will attract more cars. JMO

Sounds like a cool deal though.
X2 more thousands than 600's only place that i know that runs 600's is bakersfeild in linton

1/3/12, 7:30 PM   #4
charger44

what if i would run a kind of run what ya brung with a weight to cubic inch rule ........ would that even the cars out especially on a small track with no wings? guys i want to help everybody i can , i want this track to be a racers track!!! but i need info and commitment from racers so i know what direction to go ........ please feel free to e-mail me at lazerhot44@hotmail.com or call me at 419-674-3126 anytime thanks again .................. J.D.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > need ideas and opinions!!