IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
speed bump (Offline)
  #1 6/10/14 4:33 PM
I was looking at my H.A.R.F. schedule today for the 4th of July week end and seen that Winchester has three days of BOGO for HARF each day...What is BOGO ????
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #2 6/10/14 5:09 PM
I believe that it means "buy one, get one". In other words, you must bring another person with you in order to get any kind of a discount. Two for the price of one.

The way Winchester has deteriorated, that will be the only way Charlie Shaw will be able to put butts in the seats. Three shows all year. What a disgrace in my opinion.

PS: Love how they haven't taken the time to even do anything with the website. Lead story is from 2012.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
2 Likes: ASPHALT24, speed bump
speed bump (Offline)
  #3 6/10/14 5:22 PM
Thanks very much ,,I agree with you ...so sad to see such a once great track go that way ....Loved the USAC Sprints there and even the ASA stocks in the 70s & 80 s..with Trickle & Senneker ..
3 Likes: ASPHALT24, Indy1808, Mud Packer
ASPHALT24 (Offline)
  #4 6/10/14 8:28 PM
Opening weekend on July 4th. Wow. What a farce. Back in the day, Winchester's season started in Mid-March and ran thru Halloween, sometimes the first weekend in November. Multiple USAC Sprint/Midget events, many stand-alone USAC events, NAMARS Midgets, ARCA, NASCAR weekly & touring races, and open-wheel modifieds. They were on live TV several times a year on ESPN. To say this track today has deteriorated is a vast understatement.
2 Likes: Mud Packer, speed bump
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #5 6/10/14 8:38 PM
Dying a parallel death along with USAC pavement sprints & midgets. A promoter who shuttered the place a few years back due to mismanagement and you have all the ingredients for a permanent closure. Sad times indeed.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante