IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
USACMan (Offline)
  #1 6/2/22 1:13 PM
Who is this guy? I've never seen him lay it all out on da' line for dirt glory at one of the many fine dirt tracks this great nation has to offer.
Gene Franckowiak (Offline)
  #2 6/2/22 1:54 PM
He is clearly a man with a checkbook with lots of zeroes behind the first number
3 Likes: duel, Hustlin-Hoosier, PIT CART
staggerman (Offline)
  #3 6/2/22 2:43 PM
Originally Posted by USACMan:
Who is this guy? I've never seen him lay it all out on da' line for dirt glory at one of the many fine dirt tracks this great nation has to offer.
Same could be said for 80% of the drivers Keith Kunz hires.
13 Likes: CB24, Hustlin-Hoosier, jdull99, Leohr46, nathans1012, opnwhlmnd, progressive22, Puppy, racenut69, Rochesterdj, Scott Daloisio, Speedwrench, Turd Ferguson
TommyTipover (Offline)
  #4 6/2/22 3:21 PM
Believe it or not there is actually racing outside of USAC. You should try it sometime.
10 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, Hustlin-Hoosier, jdull99, Puppy, Rochesterdj, Russ, Speedwrench, Turd Ferguson
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #5 6/2/22 3:44 PM
Originally Posted by TommyTipover:
Believe it or not there is actually racing outside of USAC. You should try it sometime.
The original poster is a troll. He is no more a USAC fan than I am a kamikaze pilot. Every May he creates a new user name in an attempt to start an argument about the 500.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
12 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, duel, Hustlin-Hoosier, JackSam40, jdull99, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld, Stevensville Mike, TommyTipover, TQ29m
Russ (Offline)
  #6 6/2/22 5:22 PM
Originally Posted by staggerman:
Same could be said for 80% of the drivers Keith Kunz hires.
Keith Kunz doesn't hire drivers. Drivers hire Keith Kunz.
15 Likes: Bostonian, bullringko, dirtbag, erich45, jdull99, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, oppweld, PJ Wright, racenut69, Stevensville Mike, TommyTipover, TQ29m, Turd Ferguson, wallbanger II
jdull99 (Offline)
  #7 6/2/22 7:03 PM
If anybody REALLY cares, wiki posted below...cliff notes version; he did everything you gota do (most likely including securing or having the $) in the lower Europe classes to get to F-1. Didn't do much there. Came across the pond. Has two previous Indycar wins and 2nd place finishes. Was fast in practice & Q last month. I'm not a very smart man, but he was my 4th pick (behind Dixon who eliminated himself, Sato who didn't have race speed that he did in practice, and Pato Oward, who finished 2nd; after starting his 500 career with a 6th & 4th...he is due for the win soon...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Ericsson

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, oppweld, Puppy, Stevensville Mike
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #8 6/2/22 11:17 PM
Who is this guy?
He won the 106th Indianapolis 500. You are new here. I am old here. Here is some advice:

Don't post here again. You are useless.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
10 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, mc/rider, nw410gurl, oppweld, Puppy, Ricks Pics, The Old Coyote
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #9 6/5/22 1:44 AM
Who is this guy?
This is Marcus Ericsson. He is the guy drinking the milk with the wreath around his neck. He drives for Chip Ganassi and has been doing so for awhile. He is the winner of the 106th Indianapolis 500, and well deserved he is.

If there are anymore questions, feel free to google via jdull's link above.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, erich45, Puppy, The Old Coyote