IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > ISO RR Used BirdCage Dirt 31 spline
7/5/16, 3:36 PM   #1
ISO RR Used BirdCage Dirt 31 spline
modracer55

Race Count Last Year: 9

In good working condition doesn't have to be perfect just trying to get our Zero Midget setting on the ground ..Contact Bill @ 816806 4381 or pm me thanks Bill

7/28/16, 10:21 PM   #2
modracer55

Race Count Last Year: 9

Still looking

7/29/16, 12:01 AM   #3
Re: ISO RR Used BirdCage Dirt 31 spline
jdull99

The one that I sent you pictures of, we spoke of (old fashion phone call...lol), exchanged multiple texts on, that I prepared for you, calculated shipping, and have boxed up; is still awaiting payment; if you are interested. Sorry the 1st paypal address I provided did not receive your payment. I'd sure appreciate it if you can try crisbcrane@gmail.net or old fashion check to Jason Dull 1207 Otto Road Machesney Park, IL 61115 addresses; please & thank-you. Again, I apologize we were not able to see the payment on the other paypal account. I've sold many items on IoW & do not feel as tho I scammed anyone. Otherwise, if anyone is coming & going from your way to Sun Prairie Sunday, I could gladly make the exchange in person there.
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > ISO RR Used BirdCage Dirt 31 spline