IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW 2019- are you kidding me?!
7/25/19, 11:26 PM   #1
ISW 2019- are you kidding me?!
JarrettFarms73

If i told you two weeks ago that 6 races into ISW 2019 we’d see 5 different winners, of which the points leader would not be one of them, and that Leary, Bacon, DD, or KTj have yet to score a victory... you’d say?

The food at the wedding i’ll be attending saturday better be top notch. absolutely hate that our usual group is missing the back half this year... TOP NOTCH!!! #%&@!! haha

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, racenut69
7/26/19, 12:22 AM   #2
Re: ISW 2019- are you kidding me?!
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 22

Who plans a wedding during ISW? Yeah that wedding food better be pretty damn good! Can’t imagine it would be better then a good ole Dewig track burger at TSS.

3 members like this post: dirt330, JarrettFarms73, racenut69
7/26/19, 10:30 PM   #3
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73 View Post
If i told you two weeks ago that 6 races into ISW 2019 we’d see 5 different winners, of which the points leader would not be one of them, and that Leary, Bacon, DD, or KTj have yet to score a victory... you’d say?
make that 6 different winners in 7 nights!! JMAC almost keeps the rest of that post intact! Absolutely crazy!!! Congrats KTj!

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing
7/27/19, 10:59 AM   #4
IndianaSprintFan

Been an awesome week of racing. That was one of the best I’ve seen at Bloomington. And how bout this weather for the 2nd half.

1 member likes this post: JarrettFarms73
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW 2019- are you kidding me?!