IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Have fun and enjoy.
7/16/19, 6:10 PM   #1
i love dirt track racing

Lots of great racing events going on for the next couple of weekends. Sounds like that it might be a little hot and sticking. Have fun and enjoy all the great racing events at the local racing events. It's great to live in the the area that we all love and can see some of the best dirt track racing events. Simple the best for us racing fans and teams. Hopefully that the racing fans from other states and from the other side of the country will enjoy all the great racing events and the great hospitality that the state of indiana can provide. Have fun and enjoy. God bless America. Thanks.
Last edited by i love dirt track racing; 7/16/19 at 6:11 PM.

7/16/19, 6:30 PM   #2
JarrettFarms73

Christmas in July is upon us! Huge shout out to the car owners, drivers and crews that will make a run at 2019 ISW!!
Thank you to USAC and the track promoters for hosting this traveling circus so many of us look forward to year after year.
And a huge thank you to all of the fans that attend the events and make the downtime between shows so fun and memorable!

Safe travels everyone! Good luck teams and bring on INDIANA SPRINT WEEK 2019!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Have fun and enjoy.