IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Kokomo smackdown finale postponed to sept. 9th
8/26/18, 10:16 AM   #11
Re: Usac: Kokomo smackdown finale postponed to sept. 9th
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by duel View Post
Great time seeing everyone and did get in 3 nights of H-ish racing. I just wish the reschedule could have been on a Saturday. hopefully an early start or an afternoon race on the 9th.
I think finding a Saturday with no schedule conflicts was about impossible. They run a quick show most Sundays. Hope that helps you. Like you said it was good to hang out with everybody.

3 members like this post: duel, i love dirt track racing, opnwhlmnd
8/26/18, 10:23 AM   #12
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
I think finding a Saturday with no schedule conflicts was about impossible. They run a quick show most Sundays. Hope that helps you. Like you said it was good to hang out with everybody.
Spot on, Brent. Now a race fan has an opportunity to see midgets wednesday and thursday, and sprints Friday and sunday. from a racing perspective, i feel they created a great opportunity from a bad situation.

8/26/18, 2:17 PM   #13
voteforpedro

Don't forget the Silver Crown Cars at Lucas Oil (Raceway Park) Brownsburg, IN on Saturday!

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, duel, JarrettFarms73, oldfan49
8/26/18, 9:30 PM   #14
duel

ok, took last of vacation time for indy midgets. looks like a 5 day usac marathon. going to try to make the kokomo smackdown and work Monday. memories are more treasured than anything. do things while we can.....

8/27/18, 3:22 PM   #15
MIKE HEIMEL

Wish Choo Choo Magoos Was In Indy !!! We Hit It Wednesday And Saturday After The Rain out. Awesome Food And Decor And When We Thanked Dave He Appreciated It !! Thanks For The Track Discount ! Thanks Jerry Spencer For The Heads Up !!
Last edited by MIKE HEIMEL; 8/27/18 at 3:24 PM. Reason: Mistake

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Kokomo smackdown finale postponed to sept. 9th