IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > open red
4/25/18, 12:09 AM   #1
open red
flagboy55

As a couple of you know, it's the 40th season of the World of Outlaws. Now I know a lot of you can't believe that a series that bolted on wings has survived, much less flourished, but it's true. Anyway WOO website man Justin Fiedler and video man Ross Weece do a weekly podcast called "Open Red". I recommend you check it out. Especially now with the celebration of 40 years they've gone out and interviewed some of the greats that were there in the beginning, and as some of us remember, the beginning was wings and without. I listen to it on my SoundCloud app, but there's other ways to hear it as well. Go give it a listen, all episodes are good, and worth the time, but some are so good you might want to replay them. If you're not sold yet, they had Hewitt on, that should do it!

4/25/18, 10:44 AM   #2
Re: open red
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

I have the year book from the first WoO season. I'll have to dig it out and take a look again. Didn't realize it's been 40 years.

3 members like this post: flagboy55, jim goerge, Kydehart
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > open red