IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dgentry51 (Offline)
  #1 7/11/10 3:12 PM
Donnie was checked out at our local hospital early this morning and has 2 upper cervical discs herniated and will see the neurosurgeon this week to see what, if any, needs to be done. Has some numbness in his fingers this morning. Thanks to all that have called and asked.
5 Likes: IndyBound, jerrythar500, jim goerge, Motormasher, Pat O'Connor Fan
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #2 7/11/10 4:14 PM
Donnie,

Get Well Man!! I have enjoyed racing with you in the past and was hoping to some more in the future but it sounds like it might be time to relax.

It was good to talk to you at Union County last week. Take Care of Yourself!!

We are praying for you!!

J.T. Stapp
JordanBlanton (Offline)
  #3 7/11/10 4:15 PM
Thanks for the update. I was wondering about Donnie this morning. That was quite the tumble.
ronmil (Online)
  #4 7/11/10 4:25 PM
Originally Posted by JordanBlanton:
Thanks for the update. I was wondering about Donnie this morning. That was quite the tumble.
What happened?

Ron Miller
bowbuild (Offline)
  #5 7/11/10 6:05 PM
Donnie get well soon, Greg Bowlen
P&G Photo (Offline)
  #6 7/11/10 8:41 PM
Donnie,

Glad you went and got it checked out. Hope you're feeling better and I know we'll being seeing you again at Paragon real soon.

KP
cfdrescue1 (Offline)
  #7 7/12/10 9:31 AM
Get Well Soon!!
Tim (Offline)
  #8 7/12/10 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by Dgentry51:
Donnie was checked out at our local hospital early this morning and has 2 upper cervical discs herniated and will see the neurosurgeon this week to see what, if any, needs to be done. Has some numbness in his fingers this morning. Thanks to all that have called and asked.
Sorry to hear about the wreck and injuries. Get well and hope to see you soon.

Tim Simmons
axsom#11
  #9 7/12/10 11:26 AM
Donnie , ha get well , had the same injuries from sprinters , 5 and 6 out of place , my neck is so out of shape . Oh well thats racing do it all over again. GET WELL and call Denny and get him wrenching again. PM me if you get time . Take care of that neck good luck with the Racing .
nanny_goat21 (Offline)
  #10 7/12/10 11:30 AM
That's good... I hated to see him get upside down saturday night... Hope everything goes well