IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Static (Offline)
  #1 4/23/22 12:34 PM
Any idea how many sprints tonight?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 4/23/22 1:24 PM
Can't say 15-25. Unless some would rather come here and run a feature rather than a consi.

Going to be a great night either way, beautiful day to be at a race track.

Charles Nungester
oppweld (Offline)
  #3 4/23/22 1:27 PM
If your looking for most cars I'd look to the BOSS show at Montpelier. The other 3 I'd say mid teens low twenties.
Static (Offline)
  #4 4/23/22 2:03 PM
Thanks
racefan20 (Offline)
  #5 4/23/22 2:23 PM
Originally Posted by oppweld:
If your looking for most cars I'd look to the BOSS show at Montpelier. The other 3 I'd say mid teens low twenties.

Two races at putnamville 2 30 plus car counts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 4/23/22 2:45 PM
the first one was the only track running. The second, I heard a lot of stuff got damaged and not necessaraly by wrecks. Still the closest to indy and most of the sprint teams in the state.

Think BoSS will do well. Problem is, it was drawing cars into non wing racing. Not sure anymore. Waynesfield had a solid following of NW cars and some went to Boss. but it's been three or four years since they ran regular, Many strap a wing on and run Fremont Attica.

I wish everyone well.

I just say fans and teams alike need to support tracks that schedule regular sprint car racing. If you got experience, there are some tracks a non spec 305 and 360 can compete, even steel blocks.. If a tracks super tacky, You can't but I seen Dallas run seventh with a Attica 305 at Eldora, Justin Clarke make the feature with a Racesaver 305 at Atomic and Hockett come from 21st to 3rd at Eldora with a ASCS 360

Everyone have fun. We go to watch and enjoy each other in our racing families.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: oldfan49, oppweld
DaleDuBois (Offline)
  #7 4/23/22 3:00 PM
How many Sprints, I'd say 34. I don't remember ever that they had less than 20.
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #8 4/23/22 6:23 PM
33 boss sprints at Montpelier 27 at Paragon 15 steel block at Paragon 18 here at putnamville...
6 Likes: Bill Angel, Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, tirespinner
oppweld (Offline)
  #9 4/23/22 7:36 PM
18,hmmm a little shy that 30 average.
4 Likes: Dirtfan, LUCKYONE, tirespinner, Wallsracing
Leohr46 (Offline)
  #10 4/23/22 8:47 PM
Paragon paid more than LPS and has open tire rule. Oh and you dont have to pay to use your quad to more the car around.
10 Likes: jjhughes76, jonboat15, luckybuc97, mscs20, oppweld, PIT CART, racenut69, Steve Wendel, tirespinner, TQ97