IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Short Track Championships Oct 5-6 @ Jacksonville Speedway
10/1/18, 10:11 PM   #1
Short Track Championships Oct 5-6 @ Jacksonville Speedway
CILTRAK PR

SHORT TRACK CHAMPIONSHIPS AT JACKSONVILLE
FRI/SAT OCT 5/6

Plans are finalized for this weekend's Short Track Championships at Jacksonville where two Midwest sprint car series' titles will decided.

Friday Oct 5th the POWRi Lucas Oil WAR Sprints will determine its series champion in a night that also includes the Built Ford Tough Midwest Open Wheel Association Sprints Car Series delivered by Morrow Brothers Ford, Inc. Street Stocks will round out the card racing for $500 to win thanks to Bob Hawks Auto Body.

Saturday Oct 6th is Championship Night for the MOWA Sprints as a new series champion will be crowned. $1,000 to win non-wing sprints along with Modifieds and Micros complete the Saturday night lineup. (UMP Points will not be awarded to Modifieds or Street Stocks this weekend)

Grandstands open at 5:00 both nights with hot laps at 6:00. MOWA Sprints will qualify for Saturday's show at 6:30 with racing both nights at 7:00.

Adult admission each night is $20. Ages 11-18 still just $5 with kids 10 and under Free.

Make plans to join us this Friday and Saturday October 5th and 6th for some incredible championship racing at Jacksonville Speedway. #STCJAX

2 members like this post: Dirtfan, sprinter31
10/1/18, 11:20 PM   #2
Re: Short Track Championships Oct 5-6 @ Jacksonville Speedwa
CILTRAK PR

I'd be happy to give a HARF discount for members... say $5 off grandstand admission each night if someone could let me know who to contact to get that done. I didn't see any numbers on the website but somebody from HARF might confirm with me it's ok to just do it (text 217-371-3653). Hope some of our Indiana friends make the trip to visit... at least Friday.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Short Track Championships Oct 5-6 @ Jacksonville Speedway