IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > In need of Tickets
1/20/09, 5:22 PM   #1
In need of Tickets
wtvwrocks

I am in need of two tickets to the Daytona 500. This is for a work thing. I don't need great seats, I need cheap seats! If you can help or know someone wanting to sell theirs please pm me.

Thanks!

Sacha Pasquino

1/20/09, 5:52 PM   #2
Re: In need of Tickets
BrentTFunk

I heard an ad on the radio today. The track still has tickets. I don't know if this is a promotion, or just for your own use, but if it continues to not be sold out, I would imagine scalpers would be selling around face value. Of course face value is still pretty pricey.

1/20/09, 6:40 PM   #3
mortboyz

Heck, just pack your cooler and get ready to go. Then stand just outside the gate of your choice, then wait for the Anthem to start. That's when they practically give the damn tickets away.
A buddy from Indiana taught us that one.......:thumb

1/20/09, 8:37 PM   #4
wtvwrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortboyz View Post
Heck, just pack your cooler and get ready to go. Then stand just outside the gate of your choice, then wait for the Anthem to start. That's when they practically give the damn tickets away.
A buddy from Indiana taught us that one.......:thumb
Good advice but unfortunately the tickets are for the winner of a contest at the television station I work at....I did check the site though after reading the earlier post and there are still tickets for $55 which is a way better deal than StubHub!

Thanks for the help though!

1/20/09, 8:41 PM   #5
Eagle14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtvwrocks View Post
Good advice but unfortunately the tickets are for the winner of a contest at the television station I work at....I did check the site though after reading the earlier post and there are still tickets for $55 which is a way better deal than StubHub!

Thanks for the help though!
Whatever Sacha you didnt have to announce to everyone you were buying these... I know they are for me...sheesh hahaha :applaud:

1/20/09, 10:39 PM   #6
wtvwrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle14 View Post
Whatever Sacha you didnt have to announce to everyone you were buying these... I know they are for me...sheesh hahaha :applaud:
Damn you caught me....crap....since you spoiled the surprise guess I'll have to take someone else...wonder who it'll be???

1/21/09, 12:09 AM   #7
bobO

i,m hurt i thought your were taking me:headbang

1/21/09, 11:45 AM   #8
Eagle14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobO View Post
i,m hurt i thought your were taking me:headbang
Sacha you hussy...sheeesh I am thinking a RiRa's, Lamasco's or Old Chicago again soon...you in?!?! We will discuss some racing quandries. :idea:

1/21/09, 1:44 PM   #9
wtvwrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle14 View Post
Sacha you hussy...sheeesh I am thinking a RiRa's, Lamasco's or Old Chicago again soon...you in?!?! We will discuss some racing quandries. :idea:
None of the above....Woody's tomorrow night....Jamey Johnson concert...possibly RiRa's or Lamasco after depends how I feel...

Hey how are those kids supposed to learn anything if you're on here?

1/21/09, 1:59 PM   #10
Eagle14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtvwrocks View Post
None of the above....Woody's tomorrow night....Jamey Johnson concert...possibly RiRa's or Lamasco after depends how I feel...

Hey how are those kids supposed to learn anything if you're on here?
HEY...it is called Plan Period and for a sub your day is already planned out. Also...Now it is called lunch. Thanks for the concert info worthless!! But seriously...We should have a few MSCS shows that qualify...we will discuss this over Lamasco's or RiRa's... I say RiRa's

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > In need of Tickets