IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Driver needs ride for couple races next season
12/7/15, 8:01 PM   #1
Driver needs ride for couple races next season
hoosiers47404

This is Jeremy Giles. I drove the 3G car at Paragon and a few other places from 2010-2013. I had to sell my main car for financial reasons. I am interested in running someones car a few races at Paragon Speedway next season. I frequently ran in top 5 for the last couple years at Paragon. In 2010, we finished 9th in Points and I was rookie of the year. I don't want any prize money and will help get the car ready and wash it the next day. I just really miss racing and want to go out there I can set the car up the way i like it or try your way and see how we do Me and my father split everything, but he passed away in January of 2012. I tried to afford it by myself in 2012 and 2013 but just couldn't afford it. My son-in-law and me still have a car that we own together. He drives that car and really wants to get back out there too but we need our 383 steel block motor rebuilt. We would take and help we can get, to help us get my son-in-law's car back out there too.
Call Jeremy Giles
812-369-9740

3 members like this post: dirt_trackgurl006, Russ, WinglessLovers
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Driver needs ride for couple races next season