IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2018 Bill Gardner Golf Scramble
7/29/18, 7:45 PM   #11
Mrs G
Administrator

Additional raffle items and hole sponsorships are starting to come in. Don’t wait to register your team at www.billgardnercancerclassic.webs.com!

Thank you to Jeremy Ottinger - 4J Motorsports for donating the following items:

*4J AJ Hopkins t-shirts and hats
*Hood panel and visors autographed by AJ Hopkins
*4J visor autographed by KTJ
Attached Images
CCC54A48-F7B1-4EA2-AC37-1EFB88076267.jpeg (804.6 KB, 22 views)

2 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge
8/1/18, 2:57 PM   #12
tdt636

Bump

8/1/18, 4:36 PM   #13
Re: 2018 Bill Gardner Golf Scramble
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G View Post
The 5th Annual Bill Gardner Cancer Classic golf scramble is scheduled for Sunday, September 23rd at Clover Meadows Golf Course, Cloverdale, IN. Sign in begins at 12:15p.m. and tee time at 1:00p.m

This will be a 4-person scramble with registration limited to the first 23 teams. Players fee is $55/person. Please register at www.billgardnercancerclassic.webs.com, where additional details may also be found. Registration deadline is September 16th. Boxed lunch and drink will be provided at registration.

50/50 drawing
Closest to Pin and Longest Drive contest

All 2018 proceeds will benefit the Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center Patient Fund. This patient fund is used to provide support for groceries, gas, and prescriptions for local cancer patients.

We are looking for raffle donations and hole sponsors. If you are interested, please PM me here.
Well have you considered what you are going to do to help the Bill Gardner Golf Scramble yet??

Even if its a small donation make it.

Bill didn't have to start this site and Mrs G definetly didn't have to keep it going so in my opinion everyone that enjoys this site should send $10 if not $10 do $5 just do something to show we care.

Spencer Racing will be giving some Tee Shirts a Sun visor off of last years car and i'm still looking for more.

Bill always had time for Josh as we used to travel and that meant we got to talk more often, with that being said we miss our friend and will help any way we can to keep his memory alive.

Jerry,Sarah, Josh, Shannon, Leland, Paul, Audrey, Hadley, Hudson and track dog Sonny, Sonny loved seeing Bill who always took the time to rub his belly.

Spencer Racing #66j

4 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Mrs G, tdt636
8/1/18, 5:18 PM   #14
tdt636

We need teams to come out and play!!! This is the only time I golf all year

8/2/18, 4:20 PM   #15
Jerry Spencer

Today would be a great time to look around the shop for something to help raise some money in Bill's honor.

Thank you all in advance

Jerry #66j
Spencer Racing

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Mrs G
8/2/18, 10:36 PM   #16
jim goerge

If we all skipped a couple of ice creams at LPS and gave the $6 bucks to this cause it be great Jen Don"t yell at me OK buddy

2 members like this post: dirt330, luckybuc97
8/9/18, 1:14 PM   #17
Mrs G
Administrator

As of right now, we already have three of our 23 teams registered to play, so don't wait to register yours.

We recently identified an issue with the registration page on the website (www.billgardnercancerclassic.webs.com). If you have already registered, please reach out to me to make sure we have your team down to play.

We are so thankful to our newest hole sponsors:

Roger & Debbie Cloncs/Walls & Associates Real Estate
Endeavor Communications
Grassick Trucking
Monicals Pizza of Greencastle

8/11/18, 11:16 AM   #18
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G View Post
As of right now, we already have three of our 23 teams registered to play, so don't wait to register yours.

We recently identified an issue with the registration page on the website (www.billgardnercancerclassic.webs.com). If you have already registered, please reach out to me to make sure we have your team down to play.

We are so thankful to our newest hole sponsors:

Roger & Debbie Cloncs
Endeavor Communications
Grassick Trucking
Monicals Pizza of Greencastle
Walls & Associates Real Estate
Have you donated yet?

Jerry #66j

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
8/15/18, 9:59 AM   #19
Mrs G
Administrator

UPDATE:

We have 10 of our 23 teams registered at this time! Register at: www.billgardnercancerclassic.webs.com or like the Bill Gardner Cancer Classic Facebook page and click on the Sign Up button.

Please help support the newest individuals/businesses that have chosen to help support us!

Hole sponsors:
Bassett Services, Inc
Union Valley Baptist Church
Liberty Industries Trailers
Greene's Roll Off Service
Clearwater/Thompson Family

Raffle items:
Teachers Credit Union (TCU) -Golf package
Marilyn "Mamaw" Hayden - Cornhole bags
The Olde Homestead Shoppe

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
8/17/18, 10:42 AM   #20
Mrs G
Administrator

UPDATE:

It's been a very busy and exciting couple of days! We now have 17 of our 23 teams registered. If you are interested in playing, I would encourage you to register your team as soon as possible.

Greg Hubler Chevrolet has partnered with us in a HUGE way to offer several hole-in-one sponsorships including a 3-year lease on a Chevy Malibu, two airline tickets, a set of Callaway golf clubs, and a big screen TV. Special thanks to Jeremy Ottinger for arranging this!

We also picked up Steven Custis/Remax Cornerstone as a hole sponsor.

The following organizations have graciously donated the following raffle items:
Rejuva Wellness and Yoga - gift certificate valued at $119
Isaac Chapple Racing - T-shirt, sweatshirt and hat

1 member likes this post: tdt636
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2018 Bill Gardner Golf Scramble