IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget rental chili bowl!
1/4/09, 3:07 AM   #11
Re: Midget rental chili bowl!
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortboyz View Post
Lotta very good drivers out there that will go for 40%.....:confused:
I know one that would do it for nothing. :checkered:

Jerry #66
www.joshspencer.com

1/4/09, 3:09 AM   #12
mortboyz

.....and I'd help pay his gas bill to get there, Jerry.....

1/4/09, 3:23 AM   #13
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortboyz View Post
.....and I'd help pay his gas bill to get there, Jerry.....
Thank you for your support, When Josh ran for Hazen and refused any money Paul could not believe Josh did not want paid. Come to find out after the Kokomo crash the car was broke in several places, Josh still put it in the show for the next month. Racing with Paul was a dream come true, Josh was living at home and going to school plus had a good job so it was easy to run for the fun of it. He will start his student teaching soon and may need all the help he can get just too eat. Ask Josh and he will tell you just being able to go on the track with some of his hero's is an honor, knowing he has friends like you is also an honor too our whole family. :respect:

Jerry #66
www.joshspencer.com

1/4/09, 4:08 AM   #14
Jerry Spencer

I have no idea what you are talking about, I just know Josh will race for nothing, the deeper the history the better as Josh is definetly into the history of this great sport.

Jerry #66
www.joshspencer.com
Last edited by Kirk Spridgeon; 1/4/09 at 1:52 PM.

1/4/09, 4:16 AM   #15
Racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
I have no idea what you are talking about, I just know Josh will race for nothing, the deeper the history the better as Josh is definetly into the history of this great sport.

Jerry #66
www.joshspencer.com
He cannot keep racing for free he needs to be paid!

1/4/09, 4:45 AM   #16
Jerry Spencer

[QUOTE=Racecar;80062]He cannot keep racing for free he needs to be paid![/QUOTE

Josh said as long as he gets to race he is happy, you have been around long enough to know that seat time will pay off in the end, we are just going to keep turning laps until something comes our way or we run out of money. Either way Josh has not ran into anyone (on purpose) or embarrassed the people that helped us get to the track every weekend. Josh can hold his head up and knows for a fact that he has turned laps at tracks that some of greatest drivers in the world have been on. You are a paying fan and know that we all do this for the fun of it.

I know Karma will continue to even things out.

Jerry #66
www.joshspencer.com

1/4/09, 1:55 PM   #17
Kirk Spridgeon

Be careful, Racecar. Not sure why you want to cause trouble, but it's not a good idea.

Renting cars at the Chili Bowl is simple supply and demand. Unfortunately for them, the renters are just not filling up all the cars anymore.

And honestly, there really aren't that many more top-flight drivers out there to fill the seat of a Chili Bowl car and have a chance to win. Should the Morgans or any other car owner simply put someone in their car for a race just because the people on a message board think they should?

1/4/09, 7:35 PM   #18
oakhurst

Good point Kirk. Other than Clayton, Ballou, & maybe Swanson, i have a hard time thinking of guys that are not entered and would have a shot. I think quite a few of those 21 tba cars will go unfilled.

1/4/09, 8:17 PM   #19
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Good thought Oakhurst,bout some seats not be'n filled!!....not many shoe's left out there to choose from,that don't have rides already!!....not say'n there isn't !!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget rental chili bowl!