IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 7/7/20 12:22 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I saw on Twitter that the Corn Belt National’s is not in it’s entirety on Flo racing. Also if you have a Dirtvision Fast Pass it’s not included in it either. I asked and they were prompt with the response that the only thing on Flo would be Saturday’s feature. Wanted to pass it along so folks have time to adjust before they get surprised Friday night. You can research yourself but it looks to me like $20 for Friday or $30 for both days on Dirtvision.
3 Likes: duel, JarrettFarms73, oppweld
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #2 7/7/20 3:35 PM
My mistake it’s $39.99 for both nights. I’m not sure yet how to feel about it but I, like I’m sure some of you expected to be able to watch it, especially holding both the Fast Pass and a Flo subscription
staggerman (Offline)
  #3 7/7/20 3:54 PM
Looked at my FastPass account on Dirtvision and it shows both nights as part of the package.

Just saw a post from Knoxville on FB that says it is not part of Fast Pass. Oh well, I’ll just watch Ohio Speedweek instead.
2 Likes: flagboy55, Joe Schaub
racefan20 (Offline)
  #4 7/7/20 5:32 PM
Damn here we go again

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
3 Likes: erich45, flagboy55, luckybuc97
Will Shunk (Offline)
  #5 7/7/20 5:48 PM
Just checked FLO events and saw that Gas City I-69 Double Points Night on Friday, July 10 will be streamed live on FLO. That will be a great go to if USAC Corn Belt Friday is not streamed. I plan on attending GC in person but for those that are stay at home, it is a good option.
2 Likes: duel, erich45
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #6 7/7/20 8:10 PM
So, i only belong to Flo. What should i do to see the 2 usac shows this weekend?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #7 7/7/20 8:49 PM
Dick, my interpretation is that if you want to see the whole deal is you have to get a Dirtvision account which itself is free. Once you have that you should be able to navigate to live events in which you’ll be prompted on how to pay for it. Dirtvision is a good product, however I feel somewhat misled on this one
racefan20 (Offline)
  #8 7/7/20 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Dick, my interpretation is that if you want to see the whole deal is you have to get a Dirtvision account which itself is free. Once you have that you should be able to navigate to live events in which you’ll be prompted on how to pay for it. Dirtvision is a good product, however I feel somewhat misled on this one
Again

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
duel (Offline)
  #9 7/7/20 10:50 PM
I have been on the fence on going all year. Been waiting on my van to be completed for way too long so next year for sure. I hope this grows and they still have it next year. I was counting on watching it on flo. Thanks for the info. I thought it was on flo's schedule recently?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #10 7/7/20 10:56 PM
Duel, I was also hoping to go but not in the cards. Great to meet you there last year by the way. My understanding is that Flo will have Saturday’s feature only for those of us who subscribe
2 Likes: duel, Will Shunk