IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > If I Win The Lottery…
11/28/12, 6:03 PM   #21
Re: If I Win The Lottery…
spicoli

In the words of W.C. Fields...

Some I will spend on whiskey, some I will spend on women. The rest I will spend frivolously.

On second thought, I'll myself one of those big ol' Napcar haulers, all chromed up, with the lounge, etc.

Then I'll show up at Shadyhill and run a hornet out of it.

4 members like this post: D.L. 122, davidm, jim goerge, otgracing17
11/28/12, 6:19 PM   #22
turn4rob

move to Indy from Apr.thru Oct. Socal the rest of the year,live happily ever after

11/28/12, 7:38 PM   #23
dirt330

Build a track just like Eldora in central Indiana. With seating double the size.Weekly sprint winning @ 10,000. No wings just sprints and midgets.

1 member likes this post: Sprint car fan
11/28/12, 8:26 PM   #24
Isaac Chapple Racing

If I won the lottery I'd buy the best camping world truck money could buy and pay Bryan Clauson to run it for me at Eldora..

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: DW, jim goerge
11/28/12, 8:40 PM   #25
DaveP63

Buy USAC and un-**** it.
Buy Indycar and tell Dallara to get stuffed. Tell everyone here are the rules. See you in May.
Make the Hulman Classic and Hut 100 important again with a real purse.

11/28/12, 9:05 PM   #26
HurstBros0

First I`m gonna buy Dad a wood splitter... My brother a set of tires for his truck... Call up a local go kart racer to come clean out everything that even resembles a race car part out of the garage... Then all us second hand racers who for years who have had to run patched up over used equipment are gonna race amongst ourselves with new equipment...

1 member likes this post: 500BOMBER
11/28/12, 9:20 PM   #27
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstBros0 View Post
First I`m gonna buy Dad a wood splitter... My brother a set of tires for his truck... Call up a local go kart racer to come clean out everything that even resembles a race car part out of the garage... Then all us second hand racers who for years who have had to run patched up over used equipment are gonna race amongst ourselves with new equipment...
Sir, might I respectively request out of your lottery winnings @ winter long supply of possum inards and buzzard eggs? At least we would have something to survive on as the local insurance providers are in a pizzing match, and the state appears to be out of highway money so I don't know if we can afford to go to the Dr or have a road to drive on to get there.
Thank You

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

11/28/12, 10:57 PM   #28
illiNOISE

Although I agree with most of Robin's list, my list would have to include re-creating some sort of open wheel "National Championship." This mini-series would include the Indy 500, the open-wheel class at the Pike's Peak Hill Climb, take your pick of one of the USAC State Fair Silver Crown races, and one of the big drawing Indy Car series street course Grands Prix.

11/29/12, 12:09 AM   #29
HurstBros0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
Sir, might I respectively request out of your lottery winnings @ winter long supply of possum inards and buzzard eggs? At least we would have something to survive on as the local insurance providers are in a pizzing match, and the state appears to be out of highway money so I don't know if we can afford to go to the Dr or have a road to drive on to get there.
Thank You
Yes sir ; I will furnish you and your`s all the buzzard eggs, possum innards, squirrel gravy and turtle cracklin`s you need to winter over. One stipulation though... You will have to wear a Hurst Bros. Racing T-Shirt in public at least once. I know that is askin a bunch , but for quisine like that some tough acommodations can be made...

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
11/29/12, 12:56 AM   #30
sprntr

Well, all the big gun hotshot USAC teams are safe for a while. All 5 of my numbers were lower than the lowest one drawn & my PB was more than 25 higher than tonight's PB.

If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!

steiny

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > If I Win The Lottery…