IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Nascar rules
3/7/10, 5:54 PM   #1
Nascar rules
D.O.

Nascar wanted it and now they have good ols time racing!
Brad K nailed Edwards early in the day so Edwards just turn Brad K over.
This should be a good discussion with NASCAR and their new rules.

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, Jimmydiesel
3/7/10, 6:05 PM   #2
Re: Nascar rules
mnnonwing

I won't want brad knub nuts racin' next to me!!!

3/7/10, 6:52 PM   #3
john3g

Maybe Im wrong but I didn't see Brad's car come off the yellow line but I did see Edwards car come down. I called it a racing deal. Really if anything you have to say that Edward's was at fault at least in this instance anyway. If I was Edwards I would toss the white gloves!! They'll screw ya everytime!!

On another note,how much longer are we going to have to hear the boogity, boogity crap!!! It's not cute anymore. The first 15 times maybe but NO LONGER!!!!!!!

3 members like this post: AustinSprinter, Jimmydiesel, Phylo82
3/7/10, 7:01 PM   #4
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3g View Post
Maybe Im wrong but I didn't see Brad's car come off the yellow line but I did see Edwards car come down. I called it a racing deal. Really if anything you have to say that Edward's was at fault at least in this instance anyway. If I was Edwards I would toss the white gloves!! They'll screw ya everytime!!

On another note,how much longer are we going to have to hear the boogity, boogity crap!!! It's not cute anymore. The first 15 times maybe but NO LONGER!!!!!!!
That's exactly what I saw, too. Keselowski has had a few incidents this year, but today's incidents weren't among them. Edwards even admitted that after watching the replay, after his wreck. And not only was the last deal obviously intentional, he also tried the same thing the lap before and missed.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 3/8/10 at 12:42 AM.

3/7/10, 7:08 PM   #5
mnnonwing

It's too bad he missed the first time!

3/7/10, 7:13 PM   #6
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnnonwing View Post
It's too bad he missed the first time!
I feel sorry for anyone who goes to a race (or watches one) hoping to see a driver get in a wreck.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

3/7/10, 7:16 PM   #7
FishBurger

Quote:
And that's why I have the "mute" button close by. Great invention, that.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
3/7/10, 7:26 PM   #8
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:

And they wonder why the TV ratings keep dropping!

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
3/7/10, 7:48 PM   #9
Larryoracing

Well, I kind of disagree with all of you...lol!...and no offense. I don't want to make any enemies...lol!

But I don't listen to the TV, I turn the sound off and listen to Channel 128 on XM/Sirius radio for all the races. They do a good job. It's not cheap. I pay for both XM and Sirius. Not to smart on my part!

Personally I think all the races (white flag finish) and incidents adds to the glamor and exictement of the races. I can't remember a race where a driver or a fan didn't wants to punch someone out or looses his temper. I don't condone it, but I love it...lol!

No, I wouldn't want to take my children to the races, but I would...lol!

I would just to my child fighting is not good, but even America starts war or gets in one every 5 years or so. And there is so much violence and death in the Bible, that I wonder if disagreement or death or fighting is just a part of life. You want to forget it or stop it, but the likely hood of somebody getting mad at work or in play is something that will probably happen again, again and again.

Larry "O" and peace with be with you...lol! I did enjoy the races, but it did cost me a little. Cable, internet and XM radio.

3/7/10, 7:51 PM   #10
mnnonwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
I feel sorry for anyone who goes to a race (or watches one) hoping to see a driver get in a wreck.

Jerry
Sorry that's crapcar racin' don't like it don't watch it.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Nascar rules