IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #1 1/4/19 12:29 AM
3 full sets of tickets not for sale. We are going

When in doubt Gas It
10 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, hb56, ISF, jim goerge, luckybuc97, okie, racenut69, ronmil, WinglessLovers
brsteg (Offline)
  #2 1/4/19 2:00 AM
Middle finger firmly extended. Have fun.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69, RockinRy, WinglessLovers
mc/rider (Offline)
  #3 1/13/19 7:10 AM
West bound

When in doubt Gas It
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, luckybuc97
Hubie (Offline)
  #4 1/13/19 7:27 AM
Does anyone have tickets for sale

Maybe a "race tickets for sale" section?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #5 1/13/19 1:44 PM
Does anyone know if they will be on race monitor? I searched it on my app and nothing came up. Any info is appreciated
ronmil (Offline)
  #6 1/13/19 5:18 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
3 full sets of tickets not for sale. We are going
Hope you see some good racing and have a safe and enjoyable trip. I will watch the broadcast on MavTV from the comfort of my recliner.

Ron Miller
2 Likes: jim goerge, mc/rider
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #7 1/13/19 9:04 PM
Chili Bowl uses my race pass instead of race monitor. They wil post lineups and results there.

If u have the $ and the WiFi I highly recommend the racinboys ppv. It is excellent coverage.
Stealth87 (Offline)
  #8 1/14/19 9:49 AM
Originally Posted by chathamracefan:
Chili Bowl uses my race pass instead of race monitor. They wil post lineups and results there.

If u have the $ and the WiFi I highly recommend the racinboys ppv. It is excellent coverage.
I agree with all of this. I always purchase the Racinboys broadcast. They usually do a great job of filling time and have MULTIPLE camera angles they switch between. They almost always catch what happened with replays as well. I think the yearly MyRacePass fee is $7.99. If you just want to follow along with no audio or video, the app does a pretty decent job of getting lineups and results up in a timely manner.