IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > New & near new parts
11/4/18, 9:22 PM   #1
treecitytornado

One Used, AFCO Threaded, big body 9" Straight 5,GAS Shock $60.

Plenty of other parts I have posted on here and plenty more brand New, Like New, and high Quality Used parts.

Two Complete 53" Front Ends with Toe-Out Set with plenty of Titanium and both are brand NEW, without paying New prices. MPD Low Drag Front Hub Spacers ** PIC UPLOADED!**

8 Races from Brand NEW, Winters 4.12 Ratio V8 Rear with Titanium Lower Shaft and full Ti Bolt, Stud, & Nut Kit. Medium Light axle with Brand New DMI .810 Rotor, New DMI Aluminum brake hub with Ti Bolts, and brand New DMI Aluminum Brake Spacer. This Rear, is easily 25lbs. Lighter, than a standard Rear with all steel instead of Titanium!!!

Ti22 Birdcages complete with Bearings, grease fitting to lube them, adjustable piece on RR to allow movement of Jacobs Ladder up or down. Titanium Bolts.
Quality Birdcages, only 12 shows, From Brand NEW!!

I also have a 2014 Maxim 1" Raised Rail Roller, certified straight by Jon Stanbrough on his table. Car responds very well to changes and transfers weight like crazy! Car Only has 25 Shows from brand NEW! Raced 4 times in 2014, 16 in 2015, and 5 in 2016. Car also has a Fresh Winters V8 Rear with Titanium Lower Shaft, Ti Studs & nuts, All Titanium bolts, DMI Ti King Pins, DMI Ti Snout Spindles, Ti64 Front Hub studs & nuts with Real Racing Hubs,MPD Low Drag Hub Bearing Spacers, Rod End Supply Radius Rods, Tie Rod, and Drag Link with Heims. DMI Driveline parts 5 shows old, DMI Shifter cable/ handle, Carbon Fiber Air Dam, Carbon Fiber LF brake line guard, all Earl's,-2 Black Lines with Wilwood Calipers only 5 shows from brand New and BP40 Pads on front & Rear. Lightweight 11" steel rotor on front & .810 Steel on Rear. Only 5 shows from brand New. XYZ 2 hole adjustment Birdcages, Schroeder/PAC Gundrilled Bars. Dyno Sheets available. ARS Shocks, all Fresh with Dyno Sheets, Powder Coat is black by Creative Finishing and is still in stellar condition, after only 5 shows. All Earl's lightweight fuel lines, only 5 shows,from brand NEW. KSE Black GEN2 Steering and Black KSE Pump with Earl's lines & Titanium Bolts. Freshened by K.T. Steering is only 21 shows from, brand New. Less than 5 from Fresh. All steering lines are 5 shows,from brand New.
**Tel Tach "Oval Track Pro, like New condition.

Bodywork is all in stellar shape and all dzues buttons are good too. Roller is available in several stages with or without spares and that will decide Final Pricing.
Car is super light and was always great to set-up. I have detailed set-up notes for everywhere we went. Real wheels on the Rear.
5" off 18" wide RR with a good Medium on it. LR is 15" wide 5" off with a great 96" RD12,
LF is a 3" off 8" wide Weld with a good D12, and RF is a 4" off 8" wide Real with a good D12. Shocks are again ALL FRESH with DYNO Sheets and are Twin Tube ARS. RR is a 6RT and LR is a 9/3.5. Fronts are your choice of a straight 5, 1/5, or 2/6. No Seat. Belts can go, but are dated 2016.

All Ti64 Bolts,Nuts, Studs throughout! Car weighed 1360 lbs. With me in it and 8 gallons of fuel. Limit is 1375 with Driver with USAC. 1425 with driver for WoO or the All Stars. I weigh about 178lbs.

Best working car, I've ever drove!

Message me with your number for questions, pics, etc.

THANKS!
Attached Images
37273.jpeg (596.0 KB, 316 views)
Last edited by treecitytornado; 6/24/21 at 1:05 AM.

11/19/18, 3:17 AM   #2
treecitytornado

Still plenty, top of the line parts left, that New or very near new and lightweight!

Thanksgiving weekend, coming up, let's make some deals. You'll be Thankful for any of these parts, I guarantee it!

PM me your number for pics & address for shipping price. Or come pick up your parts.

PIC UPLOADED of, 2014 Maxim Roller with only 25 shows from brand new. New Powder Coat on frame, front axle, etc. Only 5 shows on New Black Powder Coat. Titanium and Carbon Fiber throughout the car.

Outstanding working Chassis and reacts well to changes! Certified straight by Jon Stanbrough on his table.

PM to talk serious, about price for Roller and add-ons such as New Complete Front Axles, Rear End, Birdcages, Wheels, the list goes on.

Thanks!
Attached Images
VZM.IMG_20161015_225737.jpg (272.6 KB, 248 views)
Last edited by treecitytornado; 5/2/21 at 11:41 PM.

12/3/18, 3:49 AM   #3
treecitytornado

Pic Uploaded for brand NEW Complete Front Axles and pic of Roller with motor in,last show on the car in 2016.

Pic Uploaded for Ti22 Birdcages with all Titanium Bolts. Birdcages have, not over 12 shows, from brand new!

PM Zip Code for shipping price.

PM For pics of an ultra nice, ultra light, 8 Races from brand New 4.12 Ratio,Winters V8 Rear End with Medium Light axle and only 5 from all brand New Titanium parts! This is for the serious racer, looking to take up to 25 plus lbs. Off their race car!!
This Rear would cost over $3200 New.
I will make a substantially better deal than that!

PM for pics of anything else I have listed and anything I don't have listed, just ask! I have over 20 pages of New, and nearly New Inventory!

THANKS!!
Attached Images
37299.jpeg (565.1 KB, 199 views)

12/30/18, 12:07 AM   #4
treecitytornado

Outstanding,Top of the Line Maxim Roller, Ti22 Birdcages, Winters V8 Rear, Two Brand New Complete Front Axles, etc.

Pics & Details of several items on my other reply Posts.

PM Me for any further details.

Serious Inquiries for serious racers.

THANKS

2/16/19, 3:08 PM   #5
treecitytornado

Great time to pick up a great working, ultralight, high quality, like NEW MAXIM ROLLER, TI22 BIRDCAGES, WINTERS V8 REAR, & Two Brand NEW COMPLETE FRONT AXLES.!!!

PM Me for additional pics, info, etc!!

Pic OF V8 Rear, is Now Uploaded. Other reply posts have pics of the New Front Ends, Ti22 Birdcages, & the Maxim Roller in action at Kokomo.
I can Text Pics too!

THANKS!
Attached Images
42639.jpeg (537.0 KB, 82 views)
Last edited by treecitytornado; 5/2/21 at 11:58 PM.

5/3/21, 12:03 AM   #6
treecitytornado

Pics are uploaded on previous Replies of the 25 Races from New Maxim Roller in action at Kokomo, BRAND NEW Complete Front Axles, 12 Races from New Ti22 Birdcages, & only 8 Races from New, Winters V8 Rear with all New Titanium installed by Leader's Edge, less than 5 shows from New.

PM for more pics & pricing details. Serious inquiries Only.

7/6/21, 12:18 AM   #7
treecitytornado

Maxim Roller & 1 of the brand New Front ends,SOLD. Still have another brand New Complete front end, Winters V8 Rear End, Ti22 Birdcages, like New Headers with Ceramic Coating, one set is used with 11" Schoenfeld Mufflers, etc. PM for details. Several sets.

More Parts, too numerous to list. PM, what you need!!

THANKS!!

7/14/21, 6:13 PM   #8
treecitytornado

Last, New 53" Complete front end is SOLD!
No Front Ends are left.

Still have the like New, less than 8 complete Races from brand New, Winters V8 Rear, loaded with close to $1000 worth of Titanium. Lightweight Magnesium Axle Nuts or Aluminum Nuts. It's Your choice.

Brand New Wilwood, .810 Rotor on the New DMI Mount with Titanium bolts, New DMI Brake spacer, birdcage spacers & spline saver are on the axle now,too, the list goes on. Titanium Parts & Rear End checked out by Leader's Edge.

Ti22 Birdcages are available with
less than 12 shows from brand new with New Titanium bolts & stainless steel adjuster Allen Bolts for the right rear birdcage.
These aren't included with the Rear End.
Extra Axle Nuts, Birdcage Spacers, Rear Caliper & New Wilwood BP40 Pads are also available as Add Ons.

***If your serious about dropping 25 plus lbs off of your car compared to a Standard Rear End, PM ME!!
THANKS!!
Last edited by treecitytornado; 7/14/21 at 6:16 PM.

7/14/21, 8:12 PM   #9
t_inmyface

Any way you can reply to my PM

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > New & near new parts