IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS 2020 Schedule
1/1/20, 7:07 PM   #11
Re: MSCS 2020 Schedule
jim goerge

JT The Amati race has always been 68 laps which I believe was Chucks age when he passed. With you being a ol racer yourself you know that blonde farmer is going to pay something , I"d say around 2 to 3 to win for 25 to 30 laps. I wish it was more cuz I think the owners and drivers deserve more, maybe after I hit the lottery lol.

4 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, oppweld, racenut69
1/3/20, 12:23 AM   #12
treecitytornado

Jim, I know the Amati Race is 68 Laps because that's how old he was, when he died. I was talking about the Win money on that particular race, which has been $3000, normally, & there are several other shows, that are listed as "0" Laps & No "Win" money, yet.
Kevin Bayer said, he is waiting to finalize a few things on the on the Tracks that don't list the "Win" money & finalize how many Laps on the A-Main on the races that list "0" laps.

We will see. Have a great day, Jim!
Last edited by treecitytornado; 1/3/20 at 12:24 AM.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
1/10/20, 12:47 PM   #13
on_the_edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
Jim, I know the Amati Race is 68 Laps because that's how old he was, when he died. I was talking about the Win money on that particular race, which has been $3000, normally, & there are several other shows, that are listed as "0" Laps & No "Win" money, yet.
Kevin Bayer said, he is waiting to finalize a few things on the on the Tracks that don't list the "Win" money & finalize how many Laps on the A-Main on the races that list "0" laps.

We will see. Have a great day, Jim!
You going to be racing at any of them?

2 members like this post: luckybuc97, Rpracing1
7/11/20, 12:53 AM   #14
MSCS Sprint Stampede
jim goerge

I just heard that TSS has cancelled the Sprint Stampede , cuz of the heat and covid19, anybody else hear that too? I mean dam its like a week away, the heat may go away and we all know to wear mask and social distancing . Its really sad that far off and already calling it. Only race all year with nothing but sprint cars MSCS MOWA, 305 sprints and mini sprints. I"m bummed out!!!

1 member likes this post: Indy1808
3/3/21, 4:56 PM   #15
Blacksheep

I thought we had 2 USAC Midget races at TSS, making a total of three? Isn't TSS part of Indiana Midget Week this year?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS 2020 Schedule