IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bloomington Speedway (Offline)
  #1 8/25/22 3:24 PM
Bloomington Speedway is releasing some of our key dates early. Bloomington Speedway races Friday nights April through September.
April 7 - Season Opener
May 12th - Roddy Strong Memorial in Memory of Rod Harris Sr. (Alternate date to be selected later)
May 26th - Josh Burton Memorial (Rain Date of September 1)
June 16th - Honoring Kevin "The Pup" Huntley and Fireworks featuring 410 Sprints and 305 Racesaver Sprints

11 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirt Trackker, Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, Ilovedirttrackracing, PIT CART, racenut69, spicoli, tirespinner, TNRustler, Wingman
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #2 8/26/22 2:37 PM
Hoping for a "High Limit" Racing Series race!! Putnamville was fantastic! Looking forward to bringing Wings back to Bloomington!! Last WoO Show, Track Record at a 9.3 & change. Can we see a 9.2, or even a 9.0!! 😁😁👍👍
4 Likes: KSchudi, opnwhlmnd, racenut69, Wingman
Wingsilvercrown355 (Offline)
  #3 8/26/22 3:45 PM
I wish they would bring the outlaws back down. The place would be packed !
4 Likes: PIT CART, racenut69, tirespinner, Wingman
Dirt Trackker (Offline)
  #4 8/26/22 5:49 PM
Great idea to announce special dates early - hope we see this from other tracks.
2 Likes: PIT CART, tirespinner
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #5 8/27/22 12:25 PM
Should do away with non-winged racing, it’s a thing of the past. Should put wings on midgets and crown cars also. I think modifieds need wings too. The outlaws are the greatest show on dirt because, well….they say so.
2 Likes: captrat, OnTheHammer
captrat (Offline)
  #6 8/28/22 4:54 PM
[QUOTE=ThrowbackRacingTeam;556886]Should do away with non-winged racing, it’s a thing of the past. Should put wings on midgets and crown cars also. I think modifieds need wings too. The outlaws are the greatest show on dirt because, well….they say so.[/QUOte

Love the satire. You are correct, we live in a time where marketing makes saying something the truth even though evidence shows the opposite.
3 Likes: bighd0522, Sandy Lowe, TQ29m
spicoli (Offline)
  #7 8/29/22 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam:
Should do away with non-winged racing, it’s a thing of the past. Should put wings on midgets and crown cars also. I think modifieds need wings too. The outlaws are the greatest show on dirt because, well….they say so.
You left out on-board starters.