IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #11 5/22/19 5:24 AM
I believe Johnny Gibson has Burg ranked 6th of the hundreds of tracks he's been too

2017 WoO
You Tube Video

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: chrismattlin, mc/rider
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #12 5/22/19 8:39 AM
The last 3 years are on YouTube. I encourage anyone who thinks it’s just another follow the leader outlaws race to go watch. They have been anything but. All 3 were fantastic races
5 Likes: Big Mike 7, chrismattlin, mterry85, PIT CART, Wingman
Wingman (Offline)
  #13 5/22/19 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins:
I'd rather watch a regular show at The Burg instead of the follow the leader outlaws
Good. Stay home.

The WOO show has been awesome the last couple years.
8 Likes: Big Mike 7, chrismattlin, Dougherty20, motorhead748, PIT CART, progressive22, trackprep, treecitytornado
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #14 5/22/19 10:42 AM
I understand people having preference for one or the other, but Lawrenceburg WoO has been insane the last few years especially 2 years ago.
4 Likes: chrismattlin, flagboy55, IndianaSprintFan, Wingman
brsteg (Offline)
  #15 5/22/19 3:50 PM
Christopher Bell officially expected in the Swindell #39 per team release. (Bell will also be at Fremont on Sunday)
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #16 5/22/19 3:56 PM
I'm hoping the weather is good as I plan to bring my lady friend. And her best friend who has never been too a race.
I don't get bashing racing or race tracks just because of the divisions running. Whether a local show or special support and bring bodies with you.
7 Likes: Big Mike 7, BrentTFunk, erich45, IndianaSprintFan, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART
Leroy Jenkins (Offline)
  #17 5/22/19 5:32 PM
Originally Posted by Wingman:
Good. Stay home.

The WOO show has been awesome the last couple years.
I will, I don't care what "famous" drivers are there and I'm not paying $45 to get in
FrankR63 (Offline)
  #18 5/22/19 5:44 PM
You would ***** if you were hung with a new rope. Nobody cares dude
2 Likes: motorhead748, opnwhlmnd
revjimk (Offline)
  #19 5/22/19 6:18 PM
Originally Posted by hoosierboy3:
In the past, both Kahne and Larson have. Obviously Kahne is on the sidelines for awhile. Also - and this is pure speculation on my part before anyone jumps my rear - is there a chance that the boss man Chip has pulled the plug on the open wheel racing for Larson right now? I feel like he hasn’t been in a sprinter in awhile and I know he’s been struggling all year before his all star win of course. I hope not, I always look forward to seeing him at the Burg.
They "pulled the plug" on non wing sprints for Kyle quite a while ago (at least last year) Wing cars & midgets are OK
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #20 5/22/19 6:19 PM
Tony Stewart said on NASCAR America this evening that he's racing Fri., Sat., Sun., and Monday. So, unless there's a race on Monday that I don't know about, he will be at The 'Burg.