IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Missouri's Lightning Sprint Labor day weekend, $8500
8/14/13, 7:36 AM   #1
Missouri's Lightning Sprint Labor day weekend, $8965
Quantrill

Missouri’s Labor Day weekend lightning sprint extravaganza!!

Lightning Sprints will have the opportunity to race for more than $8500 in cash and prizes over this coming Labor Day holiday weekend in Missouri. Starting with Midwest Lightning Sprints www.midwestlightningsprints.com John Heffernon Jr. Memorial race at Grain Valley MO, Valley speedway on Aug. 30th paying $750 to win and $100 to start. Then the next night on Aug. 31st Mid-America Lightning Sprints http://midamericalightningsprints.com/ will be at New Florence MO, Montgomery Motorsports Park in Support of MOWA 410 sprint cars which is paying $1000 to win and $100 to start. Contingency awards for the MLS Aug. 30th race is the Engler Machine and tool Hard Charger award worth $100. Contingency awards for the Aug. 31st race are Kent Transportation Hard Charger award worth $75, Speedway Motors hard luck award for $50, Midwest Speed shop Shock rebuild certificate estimated at $30 each, Also Engler Machine and Tool dash for cash which is paying $100

Last edited by Quantrill; 8/26/13 at 10:30 PM. Reason: More money

8/15/13, 7:22 PM   #2
Re: Missouri's Lightning Sprint Labor day weekend, $8500
Quantrill

I am please to announce that Liquid and Powder Coat Finishes of Kansas City (LPFKC.COM) Will be providing a pre-race BBQ dinner for all the lightning sprint drivers and crew for this event. Montgomery Motorsports park will open there it gates for us at 3pm and BBQ will start at 4pm. MALS Drivers meeting 6pm, Hot Laps 6:30 racing at 7pm.

www.midamericalightningsprints.com

8/16/13, 11:11 AM   #3
cws9

Is there methanol sold at this track? Or should everyone load up at Valley the night before?

8/17/13, 9:12 AM   #4
Quantrill

No ALKY at Montgomery Motorsports Park (MMP) So you will either have to bring your own or fill up at Valley Speedway the night before. Also I left of that the BBQ is free. Last time LPFKC.COM brought in Famous Daves BBQ which was really good BBQ.

8/17/13, 9:52 AM   #5
cbaumeyer48

Quintrill....I know I prolly stepped on ur toes a month or so back (long post with argument with Bradley)....but I would like to give u props on getting these events put together. Keep up the good work....I look forward to trying some of ur events in the near future!

Posted via Mobile Device

8/17/13, 3:37 PM   #6
Bradleyracing86

I will have methanol available for purchase.

Posted via Mobile Device

8/18/13, 10:57 AM   #7
Quantrill

CB48 its all good,, Thanks for the complement.. We have some great sponsors that have really stepped up to help this year. I hope to see you racing with us soon.. Andy are you bringing a drum?? I will pass the word.

8/19/13, 9:16 AM   #8
cws9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaumeyer48 View Post
Quintrill....I know I prolly stepped on ur toes a month or so back (long post with argument with Bradley)....but I would like to give u props on getting these events put together. Keep up the good work....I look forward to trying some of ur events in the near future!

Posted via Mobile Device
I know there has been more than once that Mark and I didn't see eye to eye. But, with that said, we have always worked out our differences. Kudoes to both him and Phil for putting together a chance for racers to make more money.

1 member likes this post: El1teBr33ze
8/19/13, 4:31 PM   #9
Bradleyracing86

I will bring a barrel, we are going too fit another racer in our rig, How do we apply for the fuel bonus, showing from our HQ to New Florance 305 miles just over 5 hrs, from us to Grain Valley showing 8 hrs.. We may leave thursday night and camp at New Florance if they will let us and drive the remainder early Friday.

All four of our cars will be for sale, also have new r1 engines if anyone is interested.
Last edited by Bradleyracing86; 8/19/13 at 4:34 PM.

8/19/13, 10:18 PM   #10
Quantrill

First 5 that are registered for the tow money and make the A feature: $100 mileage pay for over 500 miles one way (google earth) and $50 mileage pay for over 250 miles one way (google earth). You could be registered out of the top five but still get the money if you make the A and the guys before you on the preregistration list does not make the A. This only applies for the Mid-America Lightning Sprint race on Sat. Aug. 31st.

Andy just PM the names of the drivers and I will add them to the list.
Last edited by Quantrill; 8/19/13 at 10:19 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Missouri's Lightning Sprint Labor day weekend, $8500