IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #1 10/21/17 1:09 PM
Thank you all.

Jerry #66j
37 Likes: addictedtodirt, Al Pierce, Andrew S. Quinn, bighd0522, Bobv, Charles Nungester, cwfan08, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, EBookerFan, fish, flagboy55, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, itsanonwingthing, Jbaldwin, JON'S MOM, Josh Spencer, kcarm92, Ken Bonnema, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, openwheelfan1, Pat O'Connor Fan, Paul Westfall, PAW, PushEm, racegal, rapid robert, ryan84, Stephen Cording, tdt636, tirespinner, TQ97, WinglessLovers
Kydehart (Offline)
  #2 10/21/17 1:15 PM
Thank you guys for fielding such a nice looking race car.
11 Likes: BrentTFunk, fish, flagboy55, gastown, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, Josh Spencer, LUCKYONE, rapid robert, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #3 10/21/17 1:56 PM
Jerry & Josh,

Thanks for all the years and hours of toil and sacrifice you put into this sport to entertain us. You were always a class act and all the little things like handing out t-shirts to the kids and so forth were noticed and highly appreciated. The best of luck to you both in your future endeavors and congratulations on your fine second place finish in the 2017 Kokomo point standings!! You were a great representative of the little guy and a fine representative of your many sponsors. Thanks for the memories.

Bruce and Pat Eckel
31 Likes: bighd0522, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, Eatin Dirt, EBookerFan, fish, FishBurger, flagboy55, gastown, i love dirt track racing, Indy1808, interpreter66, Jbaldwin, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, Ken Bonnema, Kydehart, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, Paul Westfall, PJ Wright, racegal, rapid robert, ryan84, smith19, tirespinner, Will Shunk
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #4 10/21/17 2:45 PM
Bought a couple shirts and a pit pass for Josh, wish I could have done more.
Thanks for doing all you could to keep a car out there and competitive for many years.

Charles Nungester
15 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, FishBurger, flagboy55, gastown, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, Kydehart, LUCKYONE, rapid robert, smith19, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
rapid robert (Offline)
  #5 10/21/17 2:53 PM
Josh and Jerry, You guys and your entire family are wonderful people. It's people like you that keep bringing us back down from Michigan. The 66j has run very good this year, I'm glad we could help a little bit. Thanks again for being outstanding people. Bob and the Michigan gang
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, gastown, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, Kydehart, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, PJ Wright, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #6 10/22/17 10:09 AM
Thanks for all the great things that your family's have done for us racing fans and racing teams. Simply the best. Thanks.
13 Likes: bighd0522, BrentTFunk, flagboy55, gastown, interpreter66, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, Kydehart, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, rapid robert, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #7 10/22/17 3:04 PM
Josh has been a great representative for the sport of sprint car racing and has used his position as a sprint car driver to reach out to the community and help people. These are qualities that will make him successful in whatever he chooses to do in life. I think everybody who has known your team and family has ended up liking sprint car racing just a little bit more, as a result.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
16 Likes: bighd0522, BrentTFunk, davidm, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, Jbaldwin, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, Kydehart, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, rapid robert