IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Two containment seats for sale Butlerbuilt Ultrashield
4/15/21, 11:23 PM   #1
Two containment seats for sale Butlerbuilt Ultrashield
r_harper

I have two sprint car, midget, or mini sprint (or whatever you want to fit them in) racing seats for sale. Both were used by a 5’ 11”, 170lb driver, but will fit anyone approximately that size.

Butlerbuilt 20° full containment seat. It was modified with a channel to lower it in a sprint car, the left side leg support was shortened for master cylinder clearance, and the back was cut and lowered to better fit the driver by a professional fabricator (me and me). Approximately 50 races since new. Custom, traditional hotrod style sarape (Mexican blanket) padding. $900

Ultrashield 20° containment seat. Fits a midget, upright mini sprint, or sprint car. Small hammer adjustments for rearend and brake rotor clearance. Approximately 40 races since new. Comes with a combination of red and black padding (and a couple extra pieces), as pictured. $350

Located near Denver, CO. Open to offers. Buyer pays shipping. Local pickup or delivery available. Text (preferred, 720-951-2468) or email (rjharper9@hotmail.com) for pictures, offers, or information.

Butler Built
Ultra Shield
Kirkey
Attached Images
seats.jpg (314.0 KB, 63 views)
thumbnail_IMG_6937.jpg (293.6 KB, 54 views)
thumbnail_IMG_6928.jpg (269.3 KB, 47 views)
Last edited by r_harper; 4/15/21 at 11:51 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Two containment seats for sale Butlerbuilt Ultrashield