IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Now what USAC?
11/9/18, 1:34 PM   #11
Re: Now what USAC?
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Knuckle Sammich's were few and far between, Why? Because they worked the first time mostly.

11/9/18, 2:52 PM   #12
ossuks

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
What does USAC do about Courtney? There has to be a rule about using your car for retaliation on track after the checkers. That would have to be actions detrimental to the sport. The very least is parked for tomorrow nite. I don’t care if it’s the last wknd and he is in the points battle. If USAC is going to make examples out of their drivers for actions detrimental to the sport then Courtney needs to be parked. Let’s see if Spridge, Levi, or Miller has the stones to keep up this charade of an organization that is professional and following their initiative to set down drivers committing acts detrimental to the sport! I bet they do nothing. Would love to be wrong but I know better. USAC proving to be second rate if they do nothing about this.
You keep picking at USAC and they will hire you if history repeats its self?

2 members like this post: jim goerge, tirespinner
11/9/18, 3:33 PM   #13
Rpracing1

Who has video of this incident?

3 members like this post: jim goerge, PIT CART, RedRacer07
11/9/18, 3:37 PM   #14
Coach

Quote:
What does USAC do about Courtney? There has to be a rule about using your car for retaliation on track after the checkers. That would have to be actions detrimental to the sport. The very least is parked for tomorrow nite. I don’t care if it’s the last wknd and he is in the points battle. If USAC is going to make examples out of their drivers for actions detrimental to the sport then Courtney needs to be parked. Let’s see if Spridge, Levi, or Miller has the stones to keep up this charade of an organization that is professional and following their initiative to set down drivers committing acts detrimental to the sport! I bet they do nothing. Would love to be wrong but I know better. USAC proving to be second rate if they do nothing about this.
I don't understand why someone would *****, moan and cry about a certain sanctioning body and turn right around and attend that sanctioning bodies races. That makes absolutely no sense to me what so ever. If I complained about that certain sanctioning body as much as some do on here I sure in the hell would NOT attend their races, but that's just me.

11/9/18, 3:42 PM   #15
Mattmac05

Quote:
Ballou’s tweeting situation was far more than the Eldora incident. If you follow him on twitter you would see that he has been tweeting negative remarks about USAC, tracks, drivers, and various other companies all year and possibly multiple years...

7 members like this post: Big Mike 7, BrentTFunk, D.N.3, fish, rclaridge, ROSS, tirespinner
11/9/18, 3:49 PM   #16
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

No mention of Grant punting Courtney to take the lead. But here we go again.

3 members like this post: 3Cfan, Jesse B, jim goerge
11/9/18, 3:55 PM   #17
TKRacing

Punting? I hardly call that punting.

2 members like this post: progressive22, racingirl
11/9/18, 4:03 PM   #18
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
No mention of Grant punting Courtney to take the lead. But here we go again.
Really? Not my definition of a "Punt" as you call it. Geez.............Pot-stirrers............Sigh............

2 members like this post: Fox.53, jim goerge
11/9/18, 4:52 PM   #19
D.N.3

The suspension for tweeting from my understanding was not a one time deal. It has been constant for the last couple years. Bashing the series you race for and tracks that they are invited to race at. He was given several warnings before they finally suspended him. Tyler on the other hand keeps his nose clean, so does Justin. Occasionally you’re going to have heated moments from a race. That’s part of what makes these races and championships so exciting.
If you want USAC to do what they did to Ballou, then Tyler should have his first warning. He’s got a few more before he gets suspended.

And congratulations to Justin and Topp Motorsports on their win!

11/9/18, 5:08 PM   #20
PJ Wright

[QUOTE=D.N.3;504953
If you want USAC to do what they did to Ballou, then Tyler should have his first warning. He’s got a few more before he gets suspended.

[/QUOTE]
Bingo!
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

4 members like this post: Big Mike 7, BrentTFunk, Jesse B, jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Now what USAC?