7/20/17, 9:36 AM   #1
Plymouth - ASCS
OnTheHammer

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 35

Was this ever mentioned on IOW?

PER THE PLYMOUTH WEBSITE

- Notices -

Due to scheduling conflicts, which would lead to a low car count, the Lucas Oil ASCS National Sprint Show for Tuesday July 18th 2017 has been canceled and will be rescheduled in 2018. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, ASCS and ourselves would like to put on the best show possible for our fans.

2 members like this post: EBookerFan, flagboy55
7/20/17, 9:55 AM   #2
flagboy55

I went to Shadyhill Speedway website to see what the date was when ASCS was coming there and noticed it was no longer on their schedule either. Thanks for the heads up on Plymouth also

1 member likes this post: OnTheHammer
7/20/17, 11:09 AM   #3
Re: Plymouth - ASCS
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheHammer View Post
Was this ever mentioned on IOW?

PER THE PLYMOUTH WEBSITE

- Notices -

Due to scheduling conflicts, which would lead to a low car count, the Lucas Oil ASCS National Sprint Show for Tuesday July 18th 2017 has been canceled and will be rescheduled in 2018. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, ASCS and ourselves would like to put on the best show possible for our fans.
I saw that a few weeks ago and was curious about all that. GLSS was slated to run with them in a co-sanctioned show. The next nearest 360 event that night was in Iowa so I couldn't understand why they cancelled it fearing a low car count.

If it's because it was on a Tuesday night then why would you schedule it in the first place?

1 member likes this post: OnTheHammer
7/20/17, 4:42 PM   #4
Re: Plymouth - ASCS
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
I saw that a few weeks ago and was curious about all that. GLSS was slated to run with them in a co-sanctioned show. The next nearest 360 event that night was in Iowa so I couldn't understand why they cancelled it fearing a low car count.

If it's because it was on a Tuesday night then why would you schedule it in the first place?
Shadyhill posted on Facebook about 2 weeks ago the ASCS race was cancelled to due to rain out events that where rescheduled in the different regions and the fear of a very low car count. Both ASCS / Plymouth & Shadyhill agreed to reschedule the races for the 2018 season.

2 members like this post: fish, flagboy55
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Plymouth - ASCS