IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks to spencer racing - 66 - jerry, josh and family
7/19/17, 8:42 PM   #1
Thanks to spencer racing - 66 - jerry, josh and family
FALCONEDDIE

Thanks to the Spencer family I have secured my 3 night stay at the Courtyard Kokomo, one of the Spencer 66 sponsors, right close to Half Moon Cafe, great place to eat and another sponsor of the Spencer 66 and also close to Culvers. Can't wait to get there. Good food, great racing and great people!!

8/16/17, 10:57 AM   #2
Re: Thanks to spencer racing - 66 - jerry, josh and family
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALCONEDDIE View Post
Thanks to the Spencer family I have secured my 3 night stay at the Courtyard Kokomo, one of the Spencer 66 sponsors, right close to Half Moon Cafe, great place to eat and another sponsor of the Spencer 66 and also close to Culvers. Can't wait to get there. Good food, great racing and great people!!
Don't forget the discount at Courtyard for the fans, Spencer Racing is happy to help the people that help us by going to the races. Mention Spencer Racing for large discount.

Jerry #66j

1 member likes this post: Kydehart
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks to spencer racing - 66 - jerry, josh and family