IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nowingsjeff (Offline)
  #31 10/30/07 9:17 AM
Are you ready boys & girls? It's race time! This time tomorrow I'll be in the air heading to SoCal. YES!!!!
Pine (Offline)
  #32 10/30/07 9:30 AM
We're ready here Jeff. We fly out of Philadelphia Thurs. morning at 6AM. Land at about Noon Cali. time via Atlanta. I called the track Friday and they said the fire's where pretty close, but we should be good to go by race time. Then I called the Hotel to make sure the red cross or fire fighters didn't take our rooms and they told us if you have a reservation you have a room. Man I wish this trip was driveable.

Aero lands about 9PM Wed. night. He's going to try to catch the end of practice.....

See Ya in a Couple,
:applaud:
MDposse (Offline)
  #33 10/30/07 10:56 AM
Ready here as well. BWI Thursday morning at 6 am and meet up with the rest of the crazies in Atlanta. Weather so far doesn't look like it could be much better. :applaud: Found out this morning that the APS has walking pneumonia!! :thumbsdown: I can only imagine how much sleeping he's gonna be doing with a mix of anti-biotics and Molson in his system!! :sleep:
Oil City Outlaw (Offline)
  #34 10/30/07 11:30 AM
Hello Everyone!! I can not make it to Perris this year but I will be heading to Manzy next Wednesday. See you all there.... Bob, Sandra and Marissa.
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #35 10/30/07 5:39 PM
1 more day of work,then its off to flying the friendly skies to Ontario. Should be there tomorrow night at 11PM.
Pine (Offline)
  #36 10/30/07 5:49 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
1 more day of work,then its off to flying the friendly skies to Ontario. Should be there tomorrow night at 11PM.
ASQ, If you didn't, you better check to see how late your rent-a-car dealer is open. I know some close before 11PM. One year if we were 5 minutes later they were closing and we would not have had a car...:action-smiley-049:
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #37 10/30/07 6:18 PM
Already checked that,they are open till 11:59 PM.
Pine (Offline)
  #38 10/30/07 10:17 PM
:thumb:
ColoradoFan (Offline)
  #39 10/30/07 11:59 PM
Been here for two weeks and was in DelMar for the start of the fires. I'm only ten miles north of the PAS this week and it has been clearing up. The forecast is for the Santa Ana winds to come back this weekend though. I hope that doesn't get some more idiots starting fires again. Last week it took 6 1/2 hours to go from DelMar to Temecula and it should have been 1 hour. Will be going to Phoenix on Sunday for Manzy. Is anybody planning any get togethers? I still haven't met anyone from IOW, would like to remedy that. Hope to meet some folks this trip. :thumb:

Vern Plotts
Tbird4vkcc (Offline)
  #40 10/31/07 2:01 AM
Leaving Seattle 3PM, arriving Ontario 6pm. driving and checking into hotel, meeting up at the practice....prolly be ending by that time. Oh well, nothing but racing the next 3 days....HELL YEAH BABY!!!!

"Grip it and Rip it, just don't Flip it!":thumb:

TBird