IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint week concession fave?
7/13/16, 1:53 PM   #11
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73 View Post
A small group of us will be hitting the last 4 nights of ISW. My plan is to have track food as my supper during this adventure. There is a chicken allergy in the group but I was wondering what everybody' s fave concession items are for each track? I have a feeling I know one answer already.

Thanks in advance.
I love meeting all the great racing fans and all the great Hoosier hospitality. That is a great racing day that will fill your memories forever. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love and make sure that you take time to thank the promoters and racing teams and all the great employees of the racing events. Thanks

5 members like this post: DirtHawk92, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, tirespinner, wildman92
7/13/16, 4:09 PM   #12
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
I love meeting all the great racing fans and all the great Hoosier hospitality. That is a great racing day that will fill your memories forever. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love and make sure that you take time to thank the promoters and racing teams and all the great employees of the racing events. Thanks
As s Father's Day gift our sister had shirts made for us and the trip. If one of these nights you see a grey shirt with a "State" of Euphoria and Indiana map on the back, that's us. Please say hi!!! I'll be the out of shape guy with long grey hair and earrings.

7/13/16, 4:31 PM   #13
Re: Sprint week concession fave?
Flatrightrear

I like the burgers and fish sandwich at TSS.

3 members like this post: JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, rclaridge
7/14/16, 5:56 AM   #14
Re: Sprint week concession fave?
jim goerge

I'm not able to make ISW this year, but I love the hot dogs at Bloomington. Don"t know what kind they are but love the way they kinda snap when ya take a bite, lol dam can anyone bring a couple with them when they come to Haubstadt. lol

2 members like this post: DirtHawk92, Flatrightrear
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint week concession fave?