IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Car Calendar
10/27/22, 2:35 PM   #1
Sprint Car Calendar
flagboy55

Wondering if anyone know of a good Sprint Car wall calendar. Preferably wingless mostly USAC action shots. Thanks

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing
10/27/22, 2:42 PM   #2
Re: Sprint Car Calendar
BrentTFunk

Coastal 181 has a couple mainly wing. I am going to order the midget calendar.

4 members like this post: flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, oppweld, tirespinner
10/27/22, 2:46 PM   #3
chrismattlin

Pretty much all of the photographers can have a calendar made for you. Most will even do them custom for you where you can choose 12 photos from their collection. It will cost you more than a mass-produced calendar, but you will end up with something you actually like, will be unique, and you will be supporting people who love the same thing you do.

Check out some of the photographers websites.

(Edit) Actually, a lot of photags can have a lot of different products made for you with their images. In the past, I've had made for me a custom Bryan Clauson poster, as well as a custom Dave Darland coffee mug. Great for Christmas, but things like that need to be ordered soon if you'll need 'em by Christmas.
Last edited by chrismattlin; 10/27/22 at 2:53 PM.

10/27/22, 4:09 PM   #4
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

cmakin on here everyday

10/28/22, 9:15 AM   #5
cmakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
cmakin on here everyday
Man, I haven't made any other than a Ballou calendar for years. I haven't even shot that much full size sprint car racing this year. Wing cars are dead down here, and I have only hit the road this year for Sprint Week. If there is an interest, I can hit the archives, but I am a bit busy with a day job and all. . . . .

10/28/22, 9:17 AM   #6
cmakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismattlin View Post
Pretty much all of the photographers can have a calendar made for you. Most will even do them custom for you where you can choose 12 photos from their collection. It will cost you more than a mass-produced calendar, but you will end up with something you actually like, will be unique, and you will be supporting people who love the same thing you do.

Check out some of the photographers websites.

(Edit) Actually, a lot of photags can have a lot of different products made for you with their images. In the past, I've had made for me a custom Bryan Clauson poster, as well as a custom Dave Darland coffee mug. Great for Christmas, but things like that need to be ordered soon if you'll need 'em by Christmas.
If someone wants to go through my photos and chose 13 (One for the cover), I would be happy to crank one out. They would be print on demand, so how many you get is up to you.

www.manvelmotorsports.com

10/28/22, 10:21 AM   #7
DRFan87

Indy Racing Images does a very good job. Their 2023 Calendar is on sale now

https://www.indyracingimages.com/product-page/calendar

10/30/22, 10:48 AM   #8
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Wondering if anyone know of a good Sprint Car wall calendar. Preferably wingless mostly USAC action shots. Thanks
I always do Paul oxman publishing,they have wing and non wing and a couple vintage every year, all in one calendar with one main picture at the top and smaller pictures on the side for every month
Last edited by interpreter66; 10/30/22 at 10:49 AM.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Car Calendar