IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for help with west coast
10/19/12, 6:08 AM   #31
Re: Looking for help with west coast
mayor31

Need to post pics from different stops on your trip out west

3 members like this post: dusty tracks, joeracer, tim brown
10/19/12, 7:57 AM   #32
I Miss Manzy

As requested.....here's a pic of Robert and the car & trailer.
Attached Images
8b904172.jpg (257.3 KB, 205 views)

10/19/12, 8:14 AM   #33
Indy

I'm in for $35. Good Luck and do us proud!

1 member likes this post: Wayne Davis
10/19/12, 12:15 PM   #34
Robert Ballou

Thanks to all, I just put new bolts on the floor of the open trailer to keep the race car from rolling off. Plan on leaving Tuesday and we'll try to have updates on our twitter and FB page. For those of you that have sent money please PM me your address if you didn't already.

I hated having to ask - I'm much more of a "I'll do it on my own" kind of person but just couldn't pull it off. I really appreciate all the help every little bit has added up. I know there's a lot of things you could have spent your $ on and I am really thankful that you considered us.

Robert

10/19/12, 12:29 PM   #35
tim brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ballou View Post
Thanks to all, I just put new bolts on the floor of the open trailer to keep the race car from rolling off. Plan on leaving Tuesday and we'll try to have updates on our twitter and FB page. For those of you that have sent money please PM me your address if you didn't already.

I hated having to ask - I'm much more of a "I'll do it on my own" kind of person but just couldn't pull it off. I really appreciate all the help every little bit has added up. I know there's a lot of things you could have spent your $ on and I am really thankful that you considered us.

Robert
You want to Thank us Robert !!! GO Win some races Buddy!!!

3 members like this post: dusty tracks, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
10/19/12, 5:09 PM   #36
Looking for help with West Coast Trip!!...
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ballou View Post

Robert
Good Luck 2 R&S Ballou!!...looks like you wont be here for 19/20 shows @ Canyon...mite ya again be round Martins/Eds shop while here in Phx,where I saw ya b4 ur WIN @ Tucson in W.W.!!...b4 that @ Ellis' Manzy 360 W.W. Victory BBQ...won w/the Kruzer'....

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for help with west coast