IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Arizona Speedway - USAC Sprint Finale
10/25/19, 11:12 AM   #1
Arizona Speedway - USAC Sprint Finale
curtv10

Have any member been to the track in the past? Booking my trip now and need to know if we should buy reserved seats or just go general admission. I'm not sure how full it gets on this event so any help or general guidance is appreciated.

Also, any hot tips on hotels or good eating spots

Thanks in advance

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
10/25/19, 12:28 PM   #2
Re: Arizona Speedway - USAC Sprint Finale
Daisy's dad

I live 15 minutes from the track, and have been to this particular show every year since they have hosted it. It is very well attended, and does fill up quickly. In order to get a decent GA seat, one would have to arrive pretty early, in my opinion.

From what I understand, the WoO program in April (which I don't attend) ends up being standing room only, or close to it. The November USAC National sprint show seems to be getting more popular every year, and with National midgets added to the program this year, there probably will be even more butts in the seats.

3 members like this post: A. J. Smith, oppweld, tirespinner
10/25/19, 2:19 PM   #3
Re: Arizona Speedway - USAC Sprint Finale
sw1911

You will be amazed at how racy this track stays out in the middle of the desert. And not dusty.

This hotel is about 10 miles from the track: Four Points by Sheraton at Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport

It is just a couple miles from San Tan Village which has NUMEROUS dining possibilities.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
10/25/19, 3:08 PM   #4
i love dirt track racing

Our racing family's have been in the house the last several years, great racing events. I think that the top six rows are reserved seating. We got there early Friday and went in to put a blanket down to mark some seats. Talked to the promoters and he said that we could mark the seats off for the weekend racing events. We put down blankets on row seven and was good for Friday. Saturday they started selling reserved seating below to six reserved rows and we had to move our seats. Going to be a great racing event looking forward to seeing the midgets running there . Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love. God bless America .Thanks.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, tirespinner, wildman92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Arizona Speedway - USAC Sprint Finale