IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Single BC39 Ticket For Sale
8/2/22, 8:11 AM   #1
Single BC39 Ticket For Sale
campingman

Sad to report that a member of our group has come up ill and will be unable to attend the BC39 race. This makes his ticket to the race available to anyone who may desire it. The ticket package includes a general admission ticket (only general admission tickets are available for Wednesday) and a Tier 1 Reserved Seat for Thursday. The Tier 1 tickets are the best that can be purchased and the seat is Section 4; Row X; Seat 5. The Thursday ticket alone would cost you $90 plus fees on Race Day. You can purchase the ticket package for $80 which is well below my cost. I will arrive at the Speedway early on Wednesday morning and we can make arrangements to get you the ticket anytime after that. If you need more than a single ticket, I also have another post listing a pair of tickets and the seats are all together to accommodate your group of 3. Please contact Eric Bahe at (847) 544-6504 by phone or text to purchase or for additional information. I can also be reached by email at ericbahe@att.net. Thanks for the consideration!

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/2/22, 11:06 AM   #2
Andrew S. Quinn

Just called about this ticket....thanks.

8/2/22, 11:28 AM   #3
Re: Single BC39 Ticket For Sale
campingman

The single BC39 ticket has been sold. If anyone is still looking for a single I will sell a single seat of the pair listed on here for the same $80. Thanks for the consideration!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Single BC39 Ticket For Sale